new start, we have let things slip

Its been birthday week so there has been a lot of indulgence - will weigh in on Monday and assess damage!!!!!

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Where is everybody?? Unfortunately I have put a couple of pounds on but that has been the least of my worries. How are you keeping Diva? Are you recovering? Healing? I hope you are. FB - hope youre okay and guessing that you have stopped posting as you met your target? Please pop in and say hi once in a while. Would be good to hear from you and I am sure your success will motivate us. Kepp posting ladies xoxo

Hello Hun !!!

I'm backkk !!! What a month and a bit, was out of action for longer than I wished, and just finished another dose of meds..... grrrrr !!!
But, I'm back and staying..... promise !!!

I've updated my stats, how awful to see the regain, but it can't be helped !!! Going to push past it and hope it falls off soon !!! Glad you had a good Birthday, sorry I wasn't around to wish you a Happy Birthday !!!

Are you watching the Olympics ?? I'm not really, just checked out some lush Olympian Hunks !!! Super fit and healthy is SEXY !!! LOL !!!! :p

Going to weigh in on Mondays, like I usually do, and restart my walking plan ...... the Diva was down, but NOT out !!!! :D

Diva x

Happy Friday FSO !!! i

I'm on day three, and restarting is hard !! Grrrr !!! Managed two walks so far, and hoping to do two more over the weekend. Mr D has insane work hours M- F, so come the weekend he wants to chill,which is understandable !!!

I'm home today, and entering mega house blitz, as it's been sadly neglected while I've been out of action !!!

So coffee has been drunk, time to enter super Mrs Mop mega mode !!!!

Diva x

Hello FSO , did you have a good weekend ?? I didn't manage much walking, but I plan to fit it in this week, and hopefully not stop again ( unless my health throws another spanner in the works !!)

It was 98 degrees here yesterday, so we are still getting the hot weather !! We do get some quite amazing Thunderstorms at night though, because of our daily high temps !!!

I managed to drop 4 lbs, which is a great start, so that should keep me motivated this week, it's when I start getting those STS that I tend to wobble !!

Hope you are okay

Diva x

:):)

Hello Thisismytime !! Nice to have a visitor from Oz popping in !! And a fellow cc-er !! I spent some months living in Sydney years ago, now I'm a Brit living in the States :)

Do you exercise too ?? I'm a walker......

Good Luck with your diet

Diva x

Hi everyone!

Just having a read and realising i'm not the only one who has to keep restarting!
Had a couple of "naughty" weeks and feel ashamed of it!

I have my will power head on now and am determined to finally shift this weight!

Hi Diva and all the newcomers to our thread!! Glad youre back and glad to hear youre on the road to recovery. Well done on your 4lbs loss - that is something!! I have continued climbing once a week but the gym has escaped/ disapperead/ vanished - does not exist!!! I had a lovely birthday which involved a lot of cupcakes!! Health hasnt been too great but plodding along. Will start posting again now youre back. Good luck strawbpower, ,iss kitten and this is my time. Feel free to join in the thread. We tend to weigh in on a monday. xoxo

Hi FSO !!!

Birthday cupcakes sound scrummy !!! You know I love cakes and baking !!! Self banned at the mo, to control my lack of, well, portion control and CAKE !!! Hehe !!

Down another pound, so five gone in two weeks, this is when it usually slows wayyy down, and I struggle, got to keep my body on it's toes and " confused " !! LOL !!!

Here's to a nice new week, we CAN DO IT !!

Diva x

well my weight has been lurking half a stone heavier than my last recorded weigh in on here so im not too impressed. So weight gain for me im sad to report. This weekend is 2 days of festivities. Wont be able to weigh in until Tuesday so lets see what damage is done. Well done on losing 5lbs in 2 weeks! Its amazing!!! Send me some positive vibes!!!! have a good weekend xoxo

Come on FSO !! Did you weigh in ?? Don't let it get away from you, you can turn this around now, we know you can !! I felt so crappy about my regain, but I knew if I dwelled on it too long that 24 lbs would be 30 or 40 in another month or two !!!

What's your plan ? A new mini target, perhaps ??

I lost a pound, so happy with that, just don't want to see a STS !!!

Diva x

I lost 2lbs!!! No idea how - perhaps because its a late weigh in. Must try and be good for the rest of the week. Well done on your pound - its all going in the right direction!! :)

Well done FSO !! Hoping for a good week, healthy food choices and some good walking !!! Fingers crossed !! Managed to drop 2 pounds this week, so will be happy with a pound this week !! I have about four weeks until we are away for a week, we are staying in a gorgeous Cottage on a Lake, can't wait !!! Mr D is in need of a complete break away from technology and I'm looking forward to long long walks by the water and through the forests !!! Hehe !!!

Have a good week !!

Diva x

oh wow. the lake sounds bliss. A week away from technology - good thinking. Hope you have a lovely time. I am off to see some of the paralympics this weekend. I have a feeling the weight I lost is back on. I seriously need to get my head in gear!!! Enjoy the weekend x

ok... ermmm... so another new restart for me today i hope. Have restocked the house with fruit and my goal for this week is 3 meals a day with apples/ yoghurt. About to weigh in - not sure its good. The paralympics were great but ate lots of naughty food with friends ALL day. Really need stern words and to make healthy choices again!!

ok so have put on another half pound so now weigh 11st 9.5lbs!! Really not happy and only I can change this. I think I need to log on to minimins more often to gain support/ inspiration!! Hope you have a better weigh in! xoxo

Hi Diva. So Monday went ok until the evening when I went out to eat to a restaurant that served no healthy choices. Today is looking good and I must remember to prepare lunch at home and take in to work so that I remember to have lunch - really aiming for the whole 3 meals a day this week. Let's see. Hope your week is going well x

Morning FSO !! Yep, you need to stalk Minimins, like me !!! LOL !!! Most of the Restaurants here are what I call dangerous, and there are only so many salads I want to eat, so I usually end up having a Pasta Dish, and as portions are big here, it's calorie heavy !! I love eating out !!! :D

Well, it's Sept now, so I have a week away in a few weeks, so I want to hit my 6 lbs target before we go, or I'll be facing a gain this month !! 3 meals and healthy snacks sounds good to me !! I'm food shopping today and looking for some lush fruit and veg, that I can smoosh into my smoothies and get my daily dose of healthy in one big ol' swoop !!

Onwards and downwards with the Battle Of The Bulge !! :D

Diva x

Back