new start, we have let things slip

i'm back!!! I completed my PADI advanced diving course!!!! its bloody raining here. It was so funny as when i landed in manchester they said the temp was 2 degrees! i was more or less good while I was away - more or less. I just stepped on the scales but its hovering between 12.1 and 12.2 so I dont think ive done any damage so will officially weigh in next week.
FB - youre no lo 12 stone anything!!! how fabs that!! right! i can get there too. If i can carry on with the 1 pound a week aim it has to be more likely to stay off. Glad youre posting again totty.
Not long before you go now fb!! bet u cant wait! and stay away from all inclusive biscuits in bedrooms! lol

no bics in bedrooms, room only and sil is a skinny minny so have been looking at places that do fruit platters etc for breakfast, am going to steer away from lunches and have a modest dinner, that is the plan anyway. i have 1 more weigh in before i go on monday morning so hoping for at least 1 more lb off.

not long to your holiday. bet you cant wait. ive managed to stay good today. really want to be down to 12stone 1 (or less) on monday. I have another reason to be good now. Its my graduation at the beginning of december and im having a lil party afterwards where there will be cake. However what i hoped to wear doesnt fit so hoping I can be good and fit into it. If not i will have to buy a new dress but I have something to try and fit into so shud be able to stay focused. Heres to another 1lb or more off for us at the next weigh in! x

how much do you think you would need to lose to make the dress a nice fit?

possibly 7lbs so i dont think its going to happen but worth a go eh. did well all day but then went on a binge at 7pm which is so wrong. totm which is not helping. will push myself to stay on track now. really annoyed at myself. will buy something new if dont fit into the dress but it would be great if i could. not long for vegas!! bet youre excited.

good luck for tomorrows weigh in x

1 more lb off, did not make my mini target but please with how far i have got so far.

well done. Im calling it the "lose a pound a week diet". That's what I'm on. Nothing drastic just aim to ensure a pound a week loss. Have a fabulous holiday and enjoy urself! see you when youre back. x

thank you, i will miss 2 of your weigh ins, so hope to come back to you in the 11s.

i hope so too!!! 1lb off so 12st 1.

i have finally joined the gym again so hope my 1lb a week weight loss continues. hope youre having a fab time! x

another pound so 12 stone!! could have been less but didnt want to speed up the one pound a week. happy with going at this pace now. tucked into sum haagen daaz on saturday!!! lol. speak soon x

hope youre having a great time. ive turned to food this week so have messed it all up but will get back on track.

ok - scary weight gain so im not telling you what i weigh. hope to get it back down but have a celebration tomorrow but will try and be good the rest of the week. Im sure I can get back down to 12stone. Im back at gym and went yesterday and today so that has to help. have a safe journey home fb! x

well i am back, was a bit bad the last few days so will give an offical weight gain figure on saturday.

welcome back!!!! im not telling u how bad ive been but i have been going to the gym if that counts. how was ur hol??

brill, went to see Bette Midler and also the Chippindales. far too much food about, avoided buffets bar 2 breakfasts and stayed good, really went daft after coming back suffering withdrawl from chocolate, i brought american chocs back for my dds but eat anything they did not like.have been good since yestesday so hope for maybe only 5 lbs on.

i wouldnt worry. it will soon come off!! whats dds?
and it sounds fab. glad you had a great time. x

dds(darling daughters),sorry. i had a ball was having frozen margarita for $1 and free brandy and diet coke while playing the slot machines, most be more calories in margaritas than i guessed, well actually did not think about it at all, may explain the weight gain.:sigh:

well its not something you do everyday and its not somewhere u go often so u have to make the most of it! im sure it will drop off. im almost back to where i was before you left however i have a family get together tomorrow and then a party on tuesday so i know i have 2 bad days too close together but i will be good aside from those days. i will weigh in properly this monday but hoping to be back to 12 stone for the following monday at least and then will try and be good till as close to xmas as I can be :)

Back