new start, we have let things slip

well done!!! thats fab...im dreading weigh in tomorrow!!!!!

welcome squirrel. 2 weekly weigh ins sounds sensible. fb can i use that excuse to not step on scales tomorrow...lol. i know, i know, i must see what damage has been done. I would be shouting too if id lost 2!! hey u might make it to your mini goal at this rate... x

i give you permission to have a private peek at the scales tomorrow, and then i would like to hope that you can announce a 2lbs at least loss for mon 26th oct. there is no way i can drop 7lbs in 3 weeks, that was my mini target, even 1lb per week would bring me down to 11st 11lbs. would be happy with that for the time being.

lol. Thank you. I did weigh in on Monday but just struggled with my internet connection. I can report a 1lbs loss this past week. Not great but its something. So now I'm 12st 3lbs. Let's see what next week brings. Hope your week's going well. I am cyrrently in agony with my back which is not good as cant afford to lose out on money spent on diving hol so Im constantly on painkillers. Unable to exercise much but making sure I try and walk where possible but Im having to take the lift down the stairs at work at the moment as well as to get up stairs which wont help weight loss. Can only try my best. x

goodness you really are suffering, 1lb is good, hope thinks improve as it would be awful to lose money on the holiday.

i will be going on hol, drugged up to the eyeballs if needed as the course itself is a few hundred. diving instructors have said they will carry my oxygen cylinders when out of the water so think i should be okay. but the codeine means i will stop going to the loo and therefore will pile on pounds which is more detail that you need. im happy with the pound - aiming for 1-2lbs again next week. I think it can be done. not long till ur hol. how long u away for?

leave at 6.50am monday 9th, 8 nights in vegas and am due back home 18th. i can not wait and am spending my evenings looking at places to eat and places to shop.

sounds like a great plan and im sure you will have a fab time. good luck with saturday's weigh in. No more 12 stone for you very soon!! x

i so hope so, even 11st 13 would be brill.

Hi All x

Restart as of yesterday together with properly making a profile on here. I'm trying very hard to just have a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and then chicken or fish with veg at night. Really don't think that this will be a permanent arrangement though, will probably start slimming world after the shakes and soups run out.

Would ideally like to lose a stone by christmas, Although not too hopeful at the moment!! eek xx

good luck katie h. what day you you weigh in. Fb has her weigh in on saturday. I have mine on Mondays. Good luck with your xmas goal. x

well I think I've lost 2lbs but I'm not too impressed with myself on my first weigh in. Plus my gym instructor shouted at me because I went to be weighed after the gym and not before and apparently thats not the thing to do!!! If I get it right next time then hopefully it will show a better result!!
Ive got a friends 30 party tomorrow night so a bit worried that it will all go to pot this weekend but I'm going to try and be very careful!!

Actually it's only 1lb off :( but its going to make me work that little bit harder next week so maybe it will show a bit more at my next weigh in.

a lbs a lbs squ1rrel, do not be dishearted, you may well show a bigger loss next week. just do not let your hard work this week go to pot.

well done on your pound squirrel. it's a start!
go on fb! hit me with your wonderful new weight :)
my back's starting to settle which i'm so pleased about as I'm off from Friday so I will miss both our weigh ins for next week.

well i am happy to report a pound of lard has removed itself from my body.

woohoo!! :talk017:
how fab is that. let's hope 12 stone is never to be seen again. well done. what's your bmi at now? if i lose a pound this week I will still be happy. celebrate with a luxurious bath or pamper yourself! x

ticker says 30.6, minimins details down the side say 30.5 and i have
just put my details in the nhs calculator and it says 30.1, still classed as borderline obese.

you will soon join me in the "overweight" band!! it's a good feeling moving from obese to overweight!! it will happen soon. well done again.

thank you, fingers crossed for monday for your 2lbs off hopefully

Back