new start, we have let things slip

ok, I can officially report another 1lb loss. I am happy with this as went out to an indian with my mum on Friday eve so any more would have been a miracle or just a wrong reading. This is the lowest I got to when we restarted this time and things then went wrong. I know I will be good until Friday as that is when I go away, however I'm not sure how good I will be for the 4 days I am in Spain. I will not be reporting a weigh in on Monday as won't be here to report one. Not sure if will just weigh in on Tuesday next week or whether to just miss weigh in completely next week. How about if its a loss I count it on Tuesday and if not then I make amends and post the following monday? think thats ok? off to work. catch u soon x

Hey hun!!!! :D

long time no speak!!! how are you?? good to see you are still here xxxxx

sabina, you do what ever you are happy with, i will post my weigh in on saturday anyway, i have three different totals doted around my posting so it keeps me busy for a while on a saturday nite. have a fab time in spain and hope you do not have any trouble with your back and shoulders.

thanks fb. shoulders settled for now so hoping back will ease enough.
TOTTY!!! OMG! You're alive!! lol. How have you been? and are you ready to join the countdown? or you got different plans? glad to see youre back on minimins and hope you keep in touch. feel free to join me and fb again. fb is in the lead - nothing new there but for once we're on a losing streak and I hope it lasts. We both have holidays soon which could be testing... :)

Hi hun....yeah am still alive...just thought i would pop back and see if everyone was still here and doing well....:D

hope you have a great holiday.....:flirt2:

i will pop back every now and again to kick your ass if it aint going down lol :copon:

i made it to goal, and have managed to maintain for ages now, so i am happy :D....just had to find that happy medium between training people and finding time to do my own training!!! that was hard lol

hope you are well??? xx

well done. how fabulous is that! bmi 24. That's so great. Glad youre finding a balance and managing to make time for your own training. Yes it would be great to see you on here. Missed your use of the smileys!! I'm doing my PADI advanced diving course in spain this weekend but not sure if i will manage to complete it in the few days I am there cos my backs been playing up. Always at the wrong time. I am ok thank you. I finally finished my Masters in August so I graduate in December. Excuse for a party! lol. And it's not my fault but my mum's ordered cake!!! :) I just need to incorporate some gentle exercise and more activities into my life and I know I will be okay. Keep in touch. x

welcome to our thread, if you click on tutorials at the top of the first page, the 4th sticky down is how to set up a ticker chart, and if you want to add details at the bottom of your posts click on user cp, and then edit signature.

Sorry if this message is a bit of a downer but am feeling quite sad tonight and just wanted to write something as otherwise I may go and eat and never stop! My other half dumped me this evening - it wasnt a big shock but am really quite gutted about it. I did have a rather large glass of wine earlier with my friend (most of which got watered down as I cried into it) but I stopped at one and also stopped myself from going out and buying a huge chocolate cake (which is what I did the last time this happened!)
So I know thats a start but its just tonight and I hope I wont have the urge to spoil all my hard work so far. Bloody men... more trouble than they're worth!!!

sorry to here about your break up, you did very well to stay away from more wine and any cake. things can only get better, i do not know the reasons behind the break up, but putting weight back on is not going to solve any problems.when you have lost more weight he may realise what he is missing.

hey squirrel, sorry to hear about that and I know how you're feeling. Men!! I think if u need cake and wine then have in moderation if u feel it may ease the worry but really you should try and avoid as it might only make u feel worse after. Remember it's YOU that is important so it's his loss. Remember to look after you now and please feel free to post on here if it helps to stop you from turning to comfort food or even if writing in general just helps. We're here to listen. take care and try and stay strong. Hugs. x

hey fb. last post till next week. I have been naughty today - really naughty foodwise - don't ask. im off in the early hours so will catch up with you next week. all the best for weigh in on saturday x

have a lovely time and see you back here next week. i will pretend i did not read the bit about being naughty:rolleyes:.

Sorry if this message is a bit of a downer but am feeling quite sad tonight and just wanted to write something as otherwise I may go and eat and never stop! My other half dumped me this evening - it wasnt a big shock but am really quite gutted about it. I did have a rather large glass of wine earlier with my friend (most of which got watered down as I cried into it) but I stopped at one and also stopped myself from going out and buying a huge chocolate cake (which is what I did the last time this happened!)
So I know thats a start but its just tonight and I hope I wont have the urge to spoil all my hard work so far. Bloody men... more trouble than they're worth!!!

Hi Squirrel

Put the wine down...and step away from the cake ...:asskick:

Hope you are feeling better..it cant be a nice time for you...but dont let anyone drag you down...be strong:patback:

I know you wont see it like this at the moment...but every cloud has a silver lining....and what dont kill you makes you stronger.....

so....

Use this as a new start in life....onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards???...:giggle:)....dont feel alone...you got us lot:hug99:

:flowers:

well sabina is away, but i have a sts to report so nothing has changed.high hopes for next week.

well done!!!! staying the same is better than putting on :flirt2:

Thanks for the messages - feeling loads better and definitely realised that i dont need stupid men to make me feel better!!! Got rid of my frustratons at the gym and by keeping busy in work so have avoided the cake completely!!!
Not going to give up after one setback!!! :) :bliss:

! Got rid of my frustratons at the gym and by keeping busy in work so have avoided the cake completely!!!
Not going to give up after one setback!!! :) :bliss:

now thats my kind of stress relief :D:D:D

you go girl....stay strong...you dont need men!!! :flirt2:

well done!!!! staying the same is better than putting on :flirt2:
thanks, i read from your posts that you are at target, very good.

Thanks chic...but let me tell you...it was one of the hardest most traumatic things in my life lol :D

its just so hard to fall....plus i just love food...so that didnt help :cry:..but i got there in the end..and if i can do it...anyone can :cool:

Back