new start, we have let things slip

i feel very guilty about the fact that i havent lost any weight....but im blaming my boyfriend he made fudge! i have figured out though that starting january 1st if i start dieting, and im strict that if i loose just a 1lb a week. that i will be very much into the weight i want to be for my graduation. This does require me being very strict! any ideas on teh best things to do to try and keep with it for the whole six months.

hi jubean. im on an only aim to lose a pound a week diet. just make small changes. you know yourself where you are going wrong. I know i overeat. end of. and when i stop over indulging and going back for more the weight slowly comes off. So start making some small changes and enjoy losing the weight at a slow but steady pace. All the best.
FB - where are you???????????????????????? i just wanted to say im so proud of us for shifting what we managed to put on the other week!! lets see what next week brings.

i am here, i really do not know what made me stand on the scales on sunday morning, but though i liked the reading i will stick to saturdays weigh in of 12 dead. have not been the good girl that i mean to be so might have a bad result on saturday.

neither have I. its too hard and BORING to not enjoy the festivities. Lets try not to go too crazy at least. I dont think i will be seeing 11stone anything this year and know I am gonna be hovering around 12st 1 plus or minus a couple over the festive period. Im away to london for the new year so I know I will just start afresh properly after new years. Hope weigh in goes ok on saturday. x

hope weigh in goes ok. i am not very well so not thinking about watching wat i eat to be honest. will weigh in on monday x

i dont think its gonna be a good weigh in tomorrow ... oops

do not worry - we will get back on track after the festive season. x

stayed the same at 12st. :)

at least you did not put anything on.

i think thats partly cos im not well. next week shud be a more real reading im guessing. enjoy this week. all the best xoxo

ok - foodwise all going wrong so im not thinking now. Will start watching what I eat from the 4th Jan when the diet will start with a vengeance again. Hope to get back to the gym then too. x

i think i will go for a fresh start on 4th jan too.

ok - lets do that then. sounds sensible rather than stressing. we know we can do it! if i dont post between now and then dont worry, i will post on the 4th. Best wishes for New year x

ok - lets do that then. sounds sensible rather than stressing. we know we can do it! if i dont post between now and then dont worry, i will post on the 4th. Best wishes for New year x
same to you.

hia...i am going to be cheeky and invite myself to start afressh with you on the 4th...i have been good over festive season so far! but....now back to assignments for uni which is usually my down fall. Just going to get going for now then and weight myself on the 4th and aim for 1lb a week as i said. Hopefully be a nice weight for my graduation then.

Have a happy new years to all!

happy new year to you too and yes JuBean thats fine. Lets see what our new start weights are on the 4th. x

hia

Ok weighted myself thismorning for my official weight and im 13 stone and 4lb. Bit miffed though becuase yday i was 13 on the nose....amazing what totm can do to a person.

also bought a pedometer, want to increase my steps taken by 10% a week untill i hit the recomended amount of steps.

Let me know how you girls are doing tommorow.x.

i think i might have put on 6 or 7lbs. have been in london for the new yrs and ate junk, junk and more junk. I intend on weighing in tomorrow and aiming for a 2lb loss in the first week. dont worry jubean. its all downhill weightwise now - it has to be!! stay positive.
will aim to post daily. having a few problems with wireless but will try to post from somewhere. xoxo

weighed in at 12stone 5lbs this morning. oops!!

Back