new start, we have let things slip

welcome back. Im lmao as youre glad im not doing too well!! only u can say that! lol. pleased your back. I start diet tomorrow again. How was your hol? And im glad too that you indulged as would have been harder to find you had come back even lower than u left!! what r we like. Good to have u back and heres to seeing less of us over the next few weeks!! xoxo

ok - weighed in 12st 3!! so bad!!

managed 45 mins in gym today and foodwise its been so so - not bad just normal. would love to shift 3lbs this week...

i am back on the straight and narrow as of today, doing the shakes as a kick start for a while, any loss will be welcome for weigh in on sat. really aiming for 10st by end of november, not to hard to wish for is it?

i think you can do it if you set your mind to it as you always do!! good luck with the shakes. Im just eating in moderation as dont wanna do to much shopping. I do have some shakes so may incorporate the odd day of shakes. Went to a zumba class today - was fun which always helps. Good luck with weigh in on saturday.

hey giblet - its august now!! no turning back!! its now or never. I didnt spot your post (sorry i wasnt ignoring your last msg). Havent had any funny almost passing out dos since that last day so think just got a lil dehydrated. I did almost come flying off this scary weights machine thing in the gym tho yesterday!! lol but all is well. hopiing to go to pilates tomorrow if i dont make other plans. Im off work this week on holiday so making the most of trying the gym classes that r on during the day. Hope youre all on track x

fso, you are really pushing yourself at the gym, please go easy.

i didnt go today!!!

Hey FSO - glad to hear you're getting back on track and you've got your buddy back too :) Hope it's ok if I chip in from time to time ladies?
Unfortunately I've been about as far off the beaten track as I could possibly be since last Friday (including two all you can eat buffets, one takeaway, lots of chocolate and three pizzas).
That is disgusting when I read it like that, and I really feel bloated and uncomfortable.
Weigh in tonight (******* myself) but going to have to face up to it, and then draw a line. It's so annoying because I had two REALLY good weeks losing 6.5lbs and then went mental!!!
Can't even blame wedding stress I'm just weak willed :(
Right - four weeks tomorrow, MUST be good!!!
Have a great day :0 x

get weighed! face it! then a clean start for 4 weeks. you can do it - set a weekly target to reach and no more all u can eat places for now. hugs x

ok - been to pizza hut as was a friends birthday AND had dessert!! but thats it! really!! no more eating out - its getting expensive. I have chopped up the grapes, strawberrys n apples and found some 0.1% fat natural yoghurt to mix into the fruit AND sweetener!! love it - its so yummy and has to be better than eating cake and eating out! hoping to go back to the gym tomorrow as if dont go today that will be 2 days off and must not skip more than 2 days in a row as harder to get back into it.
FB - how r the shakes going?
Giblet - hope youre feeling ok and can get yourself into the ryt frame of mind. let us know how weigh in goes tonight.
JuBean - hope youre ok wherever u r
Bren - hows it going for you?
I am hoping to get to 12 stone by weigh in on Monday as 12st 3 does not suit me at all :)

12st 3 does not suit you! how do you think i feel 3 weeks ago i was 10st 11 and an now 11st 8. my fault i know.

shakes are ok, weigh in will be friday as that is when i weighed in on my return. think i may go to calorie counting only as the shakes are a easy option, really need to start thinking about proper breakfasts etc.

yes they are an easy option but ok on the odd day rather than a regular thing. Made it to the gym this eve and body fat was 40% - that is REALLY bad!! but weight was less than 12st 3 on heavier gym scales so im hoping i should be on track to lose the 3lbs by Monday.
FB we should be able to get our weight back down and remember we actually reached our goals for our holidays!! how fab was that so we both know that if we want it , we can get there again x

Last edited:
just 2lb off, i weighed last saturday and continued to eat badly sat and sun, so to be expected and it is totm. better off than on as they say.

Last edited:
2lbs off - well done. At least youve starting losing again :)

Last edited:
I am all for healthy breakfasts and the gym every second day. Just like u girls, I'm sick of this heavy feeling and a high number on the scales. I'm seriously going to give WW a good crack this time. I'm becoming slightly depressed with putiing on clothes, even just for work!

Xxx

Dont feel depressed Bren. Its time again - no going back.
I have high hopes for me too on Monday. I have to have lost something, anything. Went to an awful bums legs n tums class at 9:15 - the regular instructors away and this was more like boot camp and she ran out of time to do ab work. Anyway was on a roll and felt brave so took the bike out into the park nearby and rode for at least 30minutes and kept pedalling. im awful on bends and not so great at stopping. But ive braved it now, no going back. I then came home and cleaned the car inside and out and also waxed it so must have been burning cals. Then cleaned the gutters on the short roof i have on the extension and then hoovered the stairs. I also pulled the cooker out and climbed over to clean the floor behind and the sides of the units hidden cos of cooker. Only problem was i was absolutely shattered and had no upper body strength to climb back over so ended up stuck them for about 10 mins!! lol. I eventually managed to climb back over and since then hit the bath, had a soak, a body scrub and a mini man and ped. Thats it, my days done. I havent thought about food till now so gonna try and make something sensible. Im off work till Thursday so gotta keep busy. x

im dreading weigh in!!!

yes they are an easy option but ok on the odd day rather than a regular thing. Made it to the gym this eve and body fat was 40% - that is REALLY bad!! but weight was less than 12st 3 on heavier gym scales so im hoping i should be on track to lose the 3lbs by Monday.
FB we should be able to get our weight back down and remember we actually reached our goals for our holidays!! how fab was that so we both know that if we want it , we can get there again x

what happened? you had high hopes for monday weigh in.

Back