new start, we have let things slip

I did it!!! 3lbs off!! Woohoo! Im now 12stone which i should never have seen again. Should never let myself pass the 12 st threshold!! Aim for next week to just get back under 12st. Its totm so would be happy if got down to 11st 13 as a minimum. fingers crossed.

ok indlulged today with my mum so im blaming her plus its day 1 of girly time. I think I should be okay though as it was at lunch time and at beginning of week. Gonne be healthy this evening :)

I did it!!! 3lbs off!! Woohoo! Im now 12stone which i should never have seen again. Should never let myself pass the 12 st threshold!! Aim for next week to just get back under 12st. Its totm so would be happy if got down to 11st 13 as a minimum. fingers crossed.

well done, i am so pleased for you.

thanks fb. heres to another good week for both of us. I start fasting again in a few days as its Ramadan so not sure how that will be. I get to miss the start of it as its girly time and dont have to fast when totm so will probably be starting this weekend. Not sure which way it will go this year - will I gain or will I lose. Will keep posting and have to keep weighing. Night x

i tough few days ahead for you, you can only do what you can do, it does not seem like a year since last year, if that makes sense.

i know - it doesnt feel like a year, ah well. seem to be doing ok foodwise.
Omg youre off to the big apple in november!! how fab. Thats a real goal to work towards. Im sure you will do it. I wanna be the weight you are now :)

i know - it doesnt feel like a year, ah well. seem to be doing ok foodwise.
Omg youre off to the big apple in november!! how fab. Thats a real goal to work towards. Im sure you will do it. I wanna be the weight you are now :)

and i want to be the height you are except i can do nothing about my height where as you can about your weight.

Why hello ladies, how is the wagon going over here?

I am slowly getting back into the grove of WW. It;s taken me 6 weeks though just to have a 90% good week (mainly with the food but not the exercise, that's a goal for this week). I move into my new house next Friday and work is busy with our school production starting the week after that?! Hoping I can hold it together and not binge eat because I am on the run.

Oh the Big Apple! How exciting, any special reason or just annual holiday? I have never been to America.

Bren
X

Bren,i go with my sister in law, her family are not interested in going abroad, we went to las vegas last year so trying new york this year.i am just back from a 2 week cruise with my oh and 2 daughters.

i have only lost 1 lb this week, higher hopes for next week.

well done on the 1lb - thats what im hoping for but will be happy to just maintain this week to be honest. FB youre right about the height and yes I can hope to change my weight, yet you have no say with your height. I will begin fasting on Monday so lets see how that pans out. Not managed to go back into the gym since Tuesday I think and not sure if will go tomorrow either. feeling a lil under the weather and dentist was messing with my wisdom tooth yesterday which wasnt nice also. unfortunately think I will need a few trips back to the dentist as pain still not resolved - it doesnt stop me eating though!!! :) Hope all is well with everyone. good luck with the house move and getting back into the exercise Bren. x

really annoyed as my comps real slow and lost my big long reply by hitting the stupid dietchef ad at the bottom instead post quick reply! could cry - just frustrated. well done on 1lb loss. gud luck with house move bren. im having a bad day as u can see. about to throw laptop out of the window :(

oh - it seems to have worked - ok im turning computer off now before i really do throw it against a wall!

things are going badly, 3 posts, sorry to here that the wisdom teeth are causing you problems, my next goal is to get back to or near to 10st 11 by 3rd sept when i am hoping to fly over to london to go to the big brother eviction final, lots of drink and naughty food involved.

bb eviction final!! that should be fun. You have a goal and date in mind so I am sure you will achieve it. I am staying in today but Im going to make a list of things I need to do and work through them as my heads just racing at the moment and writing such things down always makes things a little clearer. Fasting starts tomorrow for me so will have to see how I incorporate shorter gym sessions in. Think Ive sts from the looks of the weighing scales today.

stayed the same 12st. Can accept that for this past week.

sts is ok, we can live with that fso, better hopes for next week, will be hard with the fasting.

thanks fb. not managing to go to the gym but managing the fasts ok. I think im just gonna have to wait until its over to be able to get back into the gym routine again as no point beating myself up over it. Feeling quite lonely at the moment too :(

why are you feeling lonely, you have friends and family dont you, do you mean just at the moment as you are in the house alone, hope things are starting to look brighter for you.

Back