new start, we have let things slip

i am not looking forward to weigh in this weekend

i was right to not look forward to weigh in. 1 and half pound on although everyone thinks i am losing. I have started to notice that I am toning but thats still no excuse. Heres hoping I can be 12 st or less next weekend. Hope youre both ok x

Hi All.....lost an itsy bitsy pound this week....but I'll take that tiny pound and stick it on my fat mountain of losses so far...hehehe !!! Wow FSO those regular gym trips will soon tone you up...it's something I know I am going to have to look at soon...as I think I will be left with a couple of deflated tyres of skin.... My legs are getting tighter and tighter, my bum is a bit smaller, believe me it WAS huge !!! Still got flabby upper arms and of course, the above mentioned stomach rolls....yuk !!!
Replaced all the make-up, a mix of Maybelline, L'Oreal and Clarins brands....also got two new lip colours for me, and a set of new brushes and spongey applicator thingys, just got to get four new nail colours ( new shades have just come out so I've been waiting for them to appear on the shelves ) and I'm ready to rock and roll !!!

Clothes wise I have not dropped another size yet, I blame the deflated tyres of skin !!!! Haha !! My jeans are nice and loose, I love the feeling that they no longer cut me in half and I can just zip them up without a battle !!!! I am hoping for a good week, plus my 20 miles of walking....

We can do this....

Diva x

you are so right! we can do this! 20 miles of walking sounds hard but a good goal. I just had a personal training session and it was hard!! the personal trainer says i have lost a lot from my legs but i am in denial as i believe the scales. I did admit that one of my dresses that had become too tight now fits again but the scales are really slow. I now officially have biceps and I am proud of them!! there is no definition but i can feel them lol.
The shopping sounds good. I like the maybeline and clarins products n loreal is good too. A new set of spongey applicators is a must!! :)
these r good treats. I am paying out for more laser hair removal treatment as my treat s I know it works and finally getting them damn legs zapped. I hate shaving and i have to shave daily as they are so coarse so i cannot wait till they are gone. Its a very big cost but I think i deserve it. I am aiming for a good week this week. I must see 12stones dead on at least. I am going to make it happen. All the best for this week. Not sure where FB is - i hope youre not in hiding cos its going wrong. Hope everythings ok. Hugs x

Laser hair removal, that's a good treat too,we have long Summer's here with hot hot weather so nice smooth legs, etc would be heaven !!!! I think I am going to have to save up a few treat weeks as I think that I need to splurge on new trainers soon !!! Going to start researching a good sturdy walking pair soon !!!
FB we hope you are okay....good or bad results come and share, we've all done it..... Sending you a BIG hug and a hello of course !!!!

Diva x

I sounded very positive in my last post and now i am sat here with a tub of haagen daas ice cream - dont things I will be waving goodbye to 12stone this weekend. ah well - must keep trying. Hope youre doing ok x

Drools.....ice cream.....drools..... I lurve the stuff especially all the Ltd Ed flavours they had out over Christmas here......damn you Haagen Daaz !!!! I am trying to stay with the sorbet now, but OMG it's hard....I even tried a Chocolate Sorbet...and it was baaaadddd !!! Sticking with fruity ones now !!!
What led to the ice cream ??? Bad day ???
I think I will have to stop with the snacking in the evening, only cal counted little things at the mo, but it all adds up. Thinking I will get an old box and fill it with non food treats, silly things like a nail varnish, nail treatment, those little sample sizes of a bubble bath, shower gel, face mask ,etc anything that takes me away from using food as a TREAT, grrrrr !!! It's sooo hard to change eating habits.......

Diva x

the treat box sounds like a good idea and could work. I loveee haagen daas cookies n cream and it was on offer and that is one of my downfalls.. so when its on offer I find it soooo hard to resist. Went to the gym today. Not sure if gonna weigh in this weekend. Maybe i will. Will decide at the weekend. I am treating my lil cousin on sunday as its her 18th soon and we are going to be comnsuming a weeks worth of cals on sunday so thinking maybe best to leave weigh in till next weekend and restart on monday again properly perhaps

ok so the day of indulgence has passed and i felt physically sick so a definite new start for me from tomorrow. Did not make it to the gym this weekend nor did i weigh in. Heres hoping i can regain focus. Hope youre all ok

Hi !! I hate that awful sick feeling you get after a pig out, it usually hits me at bedtime, when you lay down and your tummy is just bloated and uncomfortable.....yuk !!! You will feel sooo good restarting and having healthy food, well that's how I usually feel!! Haha !

I STS, yes it actually caught up with me, grrrrr !!! Not too gutted, as I think it was coming !! Having a naughty day today !!!! Then buckling down tomorrow with some super tight days, 1200 cals here I come!
Exercise is still okay, walking the miles ( and miles!!! )

Diva x

staying the same is better than putting on so well done to you. My new start has been so so - I am needing munchies to power my brain - i seem to work better when can nibble away - not a good excuse. Exercised twice this week and think the next time will be at the weekend. All the best for this week x

Hi FSO, hoping my urge for sweet snacky things disappears soon!! I'm right at the higher end of my cal allowance since Monday, I almost feel like a junkie craving sweet, crappy, fatty food, maybe it's the last of the sugar leaving my system?? Ahhhhh, I hate feeling like this!! Still walking my bottom off, but with the food choices this week, I'm going to pray for a STS !!! Well done for the exercise, though, I think we all need a big kick up the bottom, can't believe my weight loss is slowing right the way down again!!
Can see me on nimble bread and water soooonnn !!! :(

Diva x

mmm nimble bread lol. I went to the gym this morning before work but the scales said something really scary so its not good. I am feeling a lot stronger than i have done for a while and was having quit a few sad days. Felt strong yesterday and so far so good today. I have just texted my old piano tutor and hoping i can restart next week. i only had about 5 lessons before Christmas and then havent been back. Think i need to busy myself again. ooh he has just texted and its looking like monday i restart again. I am very nervous as I have forgotten the little I learnt but have asked for a recap type session really just so i feel a lil more confident. And I cant eat and play piano at the same time :) I have done a new to do list for the weekend too and will aim to make sure I go to the gym at least once this weekend. I am not sure what I am going to do with the weight creeping back up. I really do not like eating during the day so consume all cals in evening. Did yu say youre on 1200 cals a day??!! If I could manage 1400 i would lose but i seem to be eating close to 1800 i think. Just losing the willpower ad it seems i need food to be creative and when studying and i need to get into study mode again.
Worried about FB - hope all is well x

well done on the walking - do you walk to different locations or do you have a set route?

well done on the walking - do you walk to different locations or do you have a set route?

Hi, due to the crappy weather here I have been walking on the bloody Treadmill ALL the time. I know I shoudn't grumble about the weather, but all my walking trails, river walks, rails to trails, and great parks are all waiting for me !!!! Fingers crossed that the snow is beginning to thaw, it's amazing how you get used to seeing the white stuff for weeks and weeks !!!
Did do 21.3 miles this week, and I finally think the urge for crappy crappy food is leaving me now ( please !! ) cannot believe the one day lush food feast led to this much trouble, grrrr !!! I have been up at 2000 cals for most of the week, which is not good.... I do try to aim for 1200, it's the number engraved in my mind, but I may go up to 1500, and being such an emotional eater/ foodie it can be 1800 !!!! And why oh why does exercise make you feel realllyyy hungry !!! Ahhhhhh !!!!

Have a good weekend !!!

Diva x

Hello Ladies!!!

I am BACK!!!

Ok, sso i am intending to give a nice long post to up date everyone on everything and alo update my signiture aswell. I have so far update my current weight and i was pleased that i am still loosing weight. All be it extremly slowly.

Ok so i am still planning my wedding - hopefully 10th March 2012. Looking to book it pretty soon. I am no longer a student. I am the manager of a pharmacy in north wales. Been there for 5 months and it is the most stressed i have every been!!!! the fact i am still here i am shocked by becaue it is plain exhausting!

I have not been exersizing very much at all if i am honest, due to health reasons and laziness. The standing for 9 hrs a day and 30 mile drive either way is also a contributing factor.

I am still trying to watch what i eat...but i am not very strict!

Hopefully this will all begin to change with a little motivation. I need to start making my wedding dress in 6 months...if i am starting it then, i will need to be the weight that i want by about then too.

How are you all doing then? i have been reading back over posts!

four of my goals completed without me coming on here. I have set a goal of another stone in 3 month on the wii. That will take me to a healthy weight. So that it my goal. Alo my cross runner is going to be moved by OH to the living room for me to start using again.

going to add that it is my TOTM so may take me a few days to gain momentum on that!

Hello Jubean, I didn't know you before !!! Welcome back and good luck !!!!!

Well, WI today, and I lost 2lbs....eek !!!! I really don't know how, it was a baaad week last week !!! Either my body is going to trick me and I'll gain 3 lbs this week, when it realises there is no more death by chocolate cake, alcohol and big meals coming, or I was just really really lucky !!!! Phew !!!!
Anyway, plan this week is to, erm, stick to the plan !!!!

Come on ladies, WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Diva x

well done on the 2lbs diva and welcome back JuBean. You have been losing weight slowly but surely and that is great. FB has gone off the scene for a few weeks but I am hoping she will be back soon. Have you now completed your university course? And well done on the job. The wedding plans still sound good and we look forward to hearing more.
Diva - I did not realise you have snow!! and well done on you for continuing the walking on the treadmill. I have started drinking green tea as my tummy has not been right. Dietwise not too great but was 12st 2lbs this morning on the scales - not ure what my last weigh in was. Im just not breaking below the 12stone. Its going to be TOTM tomorrow ish i think so thats not going to help either. Hoping to go to the gym tomorrow. At least the green tea means I am actually drinking more than 500 mls a day which has to be good. Heres to a good week for all of us x

Back