new start, we have let things slip

hope you're both doing ok x

Hi !!! Yes, still hanging on!!! Pulled my shoulder so it's been playing up a bit, but trying not to binge.
Sometimes it just feels like I'm either super goodish, or super binging, why is it such a bloody bind to stay on the middle road...normal, healthy eating !!! I'm sure it's all in my head, as I clicked below the 191 mark, and so the " normal" thing to do is to relax and celebrate and regain a few pounds!!! Epic diet FAIL !!

Crazy Dappy Diva x

oh dear, put on .5 lb, so am going back to basics this week and see what i can shift.

STS!!! it seems like we have all hit a blip. i think its girly time in the next few days for me but I can only put it down to all the food I have been consuming. I have been having a nightmare as I have bought fitted wardrobes and a chest and bedside cabinets and went to the most expensive company (hammonds) in the hope that it would all be stress free. A two and a half day job turned in to 6 visits to fix damaged parts and I have now spotted more problems so its not over yet. They are finally sending someone over next week to inspect the faults I have seen but I feel like I am in the wrong. I have wasted 4k on furniture I probably could have got for half that price and perhaps less stress with a local company. they say you pay for what you get but in this instance I have paid for damage, stress and tears. I have not had a good year so far with my operation wound not healing, a man fooling around with me, my tummy infection which has been flared up for 6 months, my disaster with my 2 endoscopies and nasty treatment (I completed the course on Thursday night) and my big spend that has caused so much stress especially when I used all my savings. I spend a lot of time in my bedroom (sleeping, studying, working, watching tv and crying) so thought I deserved to splash out and make it nice. Its my birthday in a week and a half when I will turn 31. I keep telling myself things can only get better. If i can get to 12 stone for my birthday I will be happy as I doubt I can do any better than that without a crazy diet. Hope we all have a better week. A half pound gain isnt really a gain FB as its nether here nor there. Heres hoping our losses are back next week xoxo

i just went abit mad on monday night and tues morning with food but thought i had cut back the rest of the week to counteract the overeat. but consultant says i should only be having 5-10 syns a day as i only have 1 stone to loss. as i was going by 15 syns a day so was over by approx 20 syns. i have also found out that i should be synning my rubarb that i have been eating 3 dishes a day of as it is stewed so it was a bad week. fso things have really not been going well this year at all for you. you seem so dedicated in everything you do work wise and everthing that has happened to you you have had no control of and that must be really hard to handle.

I agree with FB.....it's been one thing after another FSO !!! I think you should be proud that you have not eaten the bloody fridge or piled on like two stone through stress!!!! I'm old skool in that respect.....bad times mean comfort food...and lots of it !!! I think it's amazing that you still come on here to post too, and that you are helping/ inspiring others ( I'm one of them !! ) on their dieting journeys !!!!

Diva x

thanks viva and fb. You guys inspire me that we can keep trying re our weight loss journey and thats all we can do. i am expecting a gain this week. It was a friends birthday last night so we went out to eat altho I didnt eat much but I happily devoured the slice of choc cake at the end. I have a friend coming round on Friday evening too so that could be a dangerous night for food and its officially totm. I am hoping to wallpaper the wall behind my bed this saturday. I hope i can do it without getting it wrong and I am hoping to finish the first draft of my proposal for my application to start studying this weekend too. I hope i can finally get it done :(

how can rhubarb be bad for you?

it is not bad for you, with slimming world if you stew 0r puree fruit you have to give it a syn value. say you had a punnet of strawberries, a banana and a grapefruit to eat it would take a while to eat it all and would have to be spread over a few hours to manage to it them all. but if i made a smoothie with them all i could drink it all at once in one go and could eat more doing it like that where as when the are in their original state it is harded to overeat on them. do not know if i explained that right.

so multiple fruits turned in to something else i.e. not eaten raw need a syn value. I think I get it. I am expecting a gigantic gain by tomorrow. Wallpaper done. New bed arrived. not managed to finish application but hey ho. Feeling a little less stressed. The wardobe people are coming on wednesday and i really hope they resolve the issues as I just want to start enjoying my new bedroom and not stressing over faults. I have been eating everything - literally. Its my birthday at the end of the week so I know I have no chance of being as low as I made it last year for my birthday. Ah well - hopefully will have a good birthday as long as theres good news from the wardrobe ppl on wednesday. I am not managing to exercise and i am not being hard on myself as i dont need to feel any more sad or low than i already do. my birthday is friday and i am off work the week after that so will aim to get in to some of the gym classes in my week off and hopefully get back on track with the exercise. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. xoxo

hope all goes well with the wardrobe people on wed,you are only 6lbs heavier than last year, sure i am not down to what i was this time last year, i am 3lbs heavier so do not be too hard on yourself.

2lbs off this week, i am slightly behind on my plan for 1 lb a week.

I weighed in at 11st 13lbs on my birthday morning but have been indulging since and will be until the weekend is over. I will be good again from Monday and will post a post-birthday weight as a new starting point. Hope youre both ok x

hi i hope everyone is well, i stayed this same this week, so full throttle ahead for next week.

hope everyone is well and hope no one is avoiding the thread because they have been bad. we have all been there so confess.
i had a bad saturday and now weigh 1lb heavier. will be better for next weeks weigh in.

I'm not hiding, just going to be busy with visitors here, the city break, trips out, etc...... So will not be around much......

Had another STS, and just seem to be slowing down to like 2lbs a month if I am lucky !!! Ye Gads, that is SUCKY !!! Haha !! Going to get through this busy time, and then knuckle down again, going to do one of those nasty old detox thingys just to see like 6 lbs lost in a week for motivation !!!! After all the wining and dining I am planning to do now, I will need the motivation by then !!! It's going to be either that or widen the doorways !!!! Eeeeek !!!!

Back soon !!!

Diva x

girls glad to see 2 of you signing in, enjoy your trips out etc viva and jubean not much more to get off and plenty of time to do it.

Back