New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

I am so very pleased!!!

I have changed my ticker and also included the weight I lost on the VLCD before Cambridge....

I was so surprised at the loss, I was sure I would be the one it didn't work for!

Anyway, my CDC advised me not to buy bars, she said to hold out as long as possible as they can often cause a slippery slope into eating more, so I didn't.... I did pick up some water mix though in mixed berry... I will add that to my evening glass of bubbly which I have to break the monotony of the plain water. Also picked up some cheese and broccoli soup mix, and the choc and choc/ mint shakes which I didn't try last week... The cheese Broccoli soup i thought was really tasty until I got to the bottom of the cup (I have a wonderful big cup that holds 1/2 litre) and then I realized that I hadn't mixed it quite properly and there was a big blob of snot (sorry ?TMI) like substance at the bottom of the cup... I must learn to mix my soups properly!

So onwards and downwards.....

Well done on the first week with CD! that alone is inspiration/motivation enough dont ya think?!!

ewww about the bottom of the broc cheese. personally, i couldn't stomach the BC soup...and 99% of the time i'll choose the broc cheese soup at a restaurant or a pasta. ((mMMMmm paaaassta)) oh sorry, very brief homer simpson moment. anyways, my cdc told me the same about the bars so im holding out til i absolutely MUST have something to chew on. Plus, i dont think i fancy having just a little bar to count as one meal when i can stretch out a soup or shake with water to fill me.

Again, well done on the loss. keep it up!!

I'm more than happy to buddy up with ya, seeing as we do have just about the same to lose!

my ticker only shows that i have another 58 to lose, or so because its kinda a mini goal. once i get to that (which will be 160), i'll see how i feel about continuing to 25 bmi. one step at a time. wow, how cool does it sound to possibly be 160?!? hell, at the moment, i'll settle for 180! ha!

:grouphugg:

Day 8

Well I ams till getting over the shock of my lovely loss for last week, and it has given me even more steel determination!

I put make up on again yesterday and noticed my face is definitely thinner, I have also lost 1 2/2 " from my waist, 1" from my hips and 1" from my bust I have put a pair of trousers on today, cropped ones with a tie waist and have noticed they are so very much looser than a couple of weeks ago!

So I am going to keep up the good work! I am also going to get back into my studying as I have put all my energy into CD last week.... I feel I don't need to concentrate so hard just now,,,,

Hope everyone is doing well....

Come on Buddy Dis! keep hard at it!

I enjoy reading peoples stories about how they are doing , so don't stop keep going Anne, you are doing really well , you've already lost 18 pounds which is good your heart is set into it , i'm tending to strugle , my heart was into it then had a bad week so really trying to sort it out , so helps me to come here, might do a diary myself :)

goooood afternoon anne!

i'm having a great day today. i havent had any urges to pick or nibble...just drinking the water...and i must admit, using the berry flavouring for the water makes it all go down soo well.

so far, i've spent the morning with fynn at the village playgroup. oh and with all that baking i did last friday for the school fayre and the cake for the guess-the-weight table, I got 3 orders/requests to do birthday cakes! woot woot! ((ok you might just read that in my own diary so ignore it when you see it again)). im totally excited about doing the cakes for them...perhaps this could be the start of something to bring in the extra cash. ...i've been avoiding the topic of going back to work as hubby has been dropping loud hints lately. hehehe

anyways, i should do a bit of dinner prep and hang with the bebe for a bit.

i hope you are doing well today! will check back here later to see if you've been by.

I enjoy reading peoples stories about how they are doing , so don't stop keep going Anne, you are doing really well , you've already lost 18 pounds which is good your heart is set into it , i'm tending to strugle , my heart was into it then had a bad week so really trying to sort it out , so helps me to come here, might do a diary myself :)

Hiya missleo, just a quick note to say that i would highly recommend you start a diary, yourself. I ve found it so much cheaper than paying for a psychiatrist! LOL! :psiholog:

Plus, the support you will get from people you have never chatted with before is huge! Its great even if you are having an off day...and because you said you were having a hard time getting back on track, i reckon it could help you. worth a try anyways, dont ya think??

Good luck missleo. i'll be looking out for your diary!
;)

Hi Dis,

yes another good day for me too!
I am sitting here with the Aroma of spag bol in my nose, and for the first time it doesn't bother me....
I am going out shortly to do some work on the house we are moving into... the carpets need cleaning (the ones we haven't changed) I'm sure pushing a carpet cleaner around for an hour will burn a few calories!
I'm gonna have a nice hot chocolate shake this evening, my first!
I am also using the mixed berry flavouring, I have always used a lot of water as I don't drink anything else, but this gives a bit more interest... tis lovely in sparking water!

A good day today,

Had a gorgeous thick banana shake for breakfast, spicy tomato soup for luch and have just finished with an impressive hot chocolate.

I can't taste that chemical / vitaminy <sp?> taste anymore, I think the tastew buds must definitely adapt to the taste...

The family had chicken and bacon past for tea <quorn burgers and veatable rice for my little veggy> it smelt good but I didn't feel like cheating.

I am now on a mission.....

I have not told my mum on CD or my sisters as the live some 200 miles away, I did tell them I was dieting and I'm sure they thing.. erm Okkkkkk... so I am going to see them the last week of August and want them to be shocked :) I wonder how much weight I will have lost by then??

There are also a couple of people I want to look in the eye and then turn away from with a big fat snub!!! Does that sound petty?

Anyway.... off to bed soon.... a happy bunny!

A good day today,

Had a gorgeous thick banana shake for breakfast, spicy tomato soup for luch and have just finished with an impressive hot chocolate.

I can't taste that chemical / vitaminy <sp?> taste anymore, I think the tastew buds must definitely adapt to the taste...

The family had chicken and bacon past for tea <quorn burgers and veatable rice for my little veggy> it smelt good but I didn't feel like cheating.

I am now on a mission.....

I have not told my mum on CD or my sisters as the live some 200 miles away, I did tell them I was dieting and I'm sure they thing.. erm Okkkkkk... so I am going to see them the last week of August and want them to be shocked :) I wonder how much weight I will have lost by then??

There are also a couple of people I want to look in the eye and then turn away from with a big fat snub!!! Does that sound petty?

Anyway.... off to bed soon.... a happy bunny!

HI Anne

Glad to hear you so positive still, its very addictive!!

I love your new challenge about seeing the shocked faces on your family at the end of August. I reckon that you'll be at least a couple of stone lighter, so they will definitely notice!!

And no, I don't think you sound petty. I know I've been treated awfully in the past and it seems to change when I'm slimmer. I don't know if it's just my confidence thats different, but I do think 'larger' people often get the short end of the straw at times.

Have a good day x

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

anne you are doing great
you sound very positive
well done
keep up the good work
kaz xxx

Day 9

Day 9, who'd have thought it! popped on the scales this morning for a peek, and things still going down! :)

Have drank a bit less water :tear_drop::tear_drop: the last few days for various reasons, so today I intend to try to drink an extra litre, yesterday I was out for a while and couldn't drink as I couldn't get to the loo, and i was so THIRSTY, felt like my throat had been cut! I didn't like that at all, so today and in future, gonna try to prevent this at all costs!

Have had a lie in this morning, my hubby has got all the children up and out to school before I woke, I haven't slept well the last few days as I have been buzzing..... wonder if this diet can act a bit like speed? not like I've taken it or anything :eek:...

Not sure which Shake will be my breakfast feast, but am thinking it maybe tofee and walnut! does anyone else think it tastes like maple syrup pancakes?

A big thanks to all of you who are so honest on here and so generous with you sucesses and struggles, it helps so much when you are at the beginning of the road!

Anyway, away now for a while... Back to the books.... must admit I prefer this to the study of Globalisation though!

Take care all and have a good day!!!!!

Hi Ya, Dis
You made me laugh there , psychiatrist hehe . Yes i've really got to sort it , been trying to get myself into this since April and really have had too many down hills with food . Will write a diary, fingers to keyboard here i come .... is that ok guys ? hehe

missleo, of course its ok! minimins is here for you to totally utilise when you need to. do you know how to start your own diary? just let us know if you need any help...or seek out Pierce, the system Help-Man!

good luck!

Back