new start

joeyblue79

after about a year of going off the rails i have put on about 2 stone and am seriously annoyed with myself!
so as of last sunday i am back on RC fat attack fortnight- 1200 cals a day is hard but i'm feeling better for it. Is anyone else doing this at the mo? i would love to hear of other peoples success... I turn 30 soon and am gutted to see my calorie allowance goes down by 200 cals a day because i am in the next age bracket!:rolleyes:

I need to get back started on this again. I've spent the last month moving, dealing with various things and thinking about a diet just didn't come into it. I've not really put weight on (luckily... all that cleaning and shift boxes helps!) but I need to get back onto the weight loss track so am going to start on the FAF tomorrow to kick start it all again.

Good luck with your diet! And to be honest, you won't really notice the missing 200 cals once you're used to the daily diet. Sometimes I struggled to reach my 1680 odd calories!

I'm also going to get back on track - its been 3months off class due to operation on foot then tummy tuck and i've put on 9lbs!! Back to class on Monday so I really do need to start the fat attack fortnight again, especially now i've finally gone back to work!!

Please give me a kick up the ass to get me going
:gen147: :asskick: :feedtroll:

Back