New start...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Han_Han, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

Just thought I'd own up to my mistakes & draw a line under them. I'm yet to make it through a full week with LT & I am very unimpressed & have finally experienced a well-deserved gain. Anyway, I know that it's really stupid - no one wants to be doing this for more time than they need to & the amount of "getting into ketosis" headaches I've had is ridiculous. Heh.

I have identified why I've been sabotaging myself though - I feel guilty about something & clearly there's some part of me that feels the need to punish myself for that by not letting me get to the weight where I feel good about myself. So, I've owned up to what I've done & I've stopped & while that is causing a bit of heartache in itself, my conscience is clear now, so, I can get on with shifting this two stone & wearing some lovely dresses over summer :) & to be honest, without LT, I probably wouldn't even have acknowledged that I was eating more or why, so, it has still been worthwhile.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hannah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loopdidoo

loopdidoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for acknowledging the problem, that is definitely the hardest part. I am certain that you will get the weight off and enjoy the gorgeous summer (I hope!) in some lovely dresses! xxx

4. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Me too!! I've ate loads this week & I know I've gained. I've got enough LT to last until Wed morning when I'll go & get weighed.
    I binge ate and drank as I had horrible news from hospital but it's no excuse.
    I'm back on the train with you hun.
    I've managed 100% today (one of very few) & I'm determined to keep them up.
    Good luck.

5. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    We are our own worst enemies aren't we?

I can relate to you, I've done similar starting and stopping again slowly gaining more and more till its 2st on, sounds like you've turned a corner and mentally are on the straight and narrow.

Hopefully we can help each other on this difficult trek?

Good luck hun,
    Kirstie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.