New start...

Hi

Just thought I'd own up to my mistakes & draw a line under them. I'm yet to make it through a full week with LT & I am very unimpressed & have finally experienced a well-deserved gain. Anyway, I know that it's really stupid - no one wants to be doing this for more time than they need to & the amount of "getting into ketosis" headaches I've had is ridiculous. Heh.

I have identified why I've been sabotaging myself though - I feel guilty about something & clearly there's some part of me that feels the need to punish myself for that by not letting me get to the weight where I feel good about myself. So, I've owned up to what I've done & I've stopped & while that is causing a bit of heartache in itself, my conscience is clear now, so, I can get on with shifting this two stone & wearing some lovely dresses over summer :) & to be honest, without LT, I probably wouldn't even have acknowledged that I was eating more or why, so, it has still been worthwhile.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hannah

Well done for acknowledging the problem, that is definitely the hardest part. I am certain that you will get the weight off and enjoy the gorgeous summer (I hope!) in some lovely dresses! xxx

Me too!! I've ate loads this week & I know I've gained. I've got enough LT to last until Wed morning when I'll go & get weighed.
I binge ate and drank as I had horrible news from hospital but it's no excuse.
I'm back on the train with you hun.
I've managed 100% today (one of very few) & I'm determined to keep them up.
Good luck.

We are our own worst enemies aren't we?

I can relate to you, I've done similar starting and stopping again slowly gaining more and more till its 2st on, sounds like you've turned a corner and mentally are on the straight and narrow.

Hopefully we can help each other on this difficult trek?

Good luck hun,
Kirstie x

Back