New Start

plussizebarbie

Hi All,
Well I've decided to start VLCD again after having lost 5 stone with lipotrim back in 2008. I've ordered my slim and save packs and will be starting tomorrow!feeling really positive about it after reading so many good reviews!
any hints and tips are greatly appreciated!xx

Thank you!!xx

Good Luck, I'm a newbie to S&S too (on week 2) but I have lost 2st in the past on another VLCD but it's amazing how much you forget.

The girls on here are fantastic and have really helped me since I started :)

Hi All,
Well I've decided to start VLCD again after having lost 5 stone with lipotrim back in 2008. I've ordered my slim and save packs and will be starting tomorrow!feeling really positive about it after reading so many good reviews!
any hints and tips are greatly appreciated!xx

Hello I started yesterday to! How are you getting on? I have a diary on here come and join and we can buddy up

Good luck - come on this site if you are ever struggling - everybody is very inspirational !!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've started S&S today as was so busy all weekend, and, everything always starts on a Monday doesnt it!
Any way, so far I've had a dark truffa bar which was delightful and the oatmeal porriage which was rank! The smell was alwful and the taste even worse, I most definately will not be having that again.
I'm not gonna lie, I am really hungry and so tempted to tuck into the biscuits but I know (hopefully) after a few days it will get easier.
I have ordered two weeks supply but stupidly did not order any of the meals which I am regretting as they seem to have pretty good reviews on here. Going to have a strawberry shake tonight.

plussizebarbie said:
Well I've started S&S today as was so busy all weekend, and, everything always starts on a Monday doesnt it!
Any way, so far I've had a dark truffa bar which was delightful and the oatmeal porriage which was rank! The smell was alwful and the taste even worse, I most definately will not be having that again.
I'm not gonna lie, I am really hungry and so tempted to tuck into the biscuits but I know (hopefully) after a few days it will get easier.
I have ordered two weeks supply but stupidly did not order any of the meals which I am regretting as they seem to have pretty good reviews on here. Going to have a strawberry shake tonight.

If you don't like the oatmeal then it would be worth trying the sweet porridge (people tend to love one and hate the other - persnally I love the oatmeal!). It certainly will get easier after a few days. Remember that you can have a small protein meal if you need to instrad of a pack so no need to live on shakes and oatmeal alone until you get your next order with some meals in.

If you don't like the oatmeal then it would be worth trying the sweet porridge (people tend to love one and hate the other - persnally I love the oatmeal!). It certainly will get easier after a few days. Remember that you can have a small protein meal if you need to instrad of a pack so no need to live on shakes and oatmeal alone until you get your next order with some meals in.
Thank you Hun I will try the sweet one next time then.
I think it's a god send you have the choice of some protein.gonna try to stick to 4 sachets if I can but it's good knowing that if you really want a 'meal' that the option is there.thank goodness!x

Just had hazelnut shake-tastes amazing!

Glad you're enjoyong some of the packs! I totally understand wanting to stick to 4 packs - that's what I did for the frst 6 months and it really helped me as it was as close as I could get to giving up food. Perhaps you could put our next order in a little sooner than planned and get some of the meals?! Personally I love the spicy spaghetti and chilli con carne - but you might not want to take advice from someone who loves the oatmeal...

I'm another oatmeal lover. If you've got some left, try making it up with a bit more water, it's an entirely different experience! As for the meals, there isn't a single one I don't like, and I'm normally quite fussy. I even liked the mushroom pasta one I got in the sample pack, and I'm not a mushroom lover at all. Cottage pie with some extra herbs and spices in is just devine.

And the wafers.... oooh the wafers are amazing! :)

Back