NEW START......

Hi kerry. Bloody phone died on me today. No charger. So wasn't able to tune in and wish you luck tonight. I presume it's over. Hope it went ok for you. I'm starting monday now. Life is so chaotic right now. I hardly have time to breathe. Let me know how you got on.

Kerry? You still there?!

Morning Mary. Sorry I didn't message Friday night and yesterday. Have been so busy with cupcakes.

Yes. I got through my ordeal. It was OK. The salad I ordered was huuuuummmooongus though. But was lovely. I had indigestion Friday and all yesterday. I felt like I couldn't breath properly.

How has your weekend been. Are you with us tomorrow xx

Yay! I was so worried you fell off and was thinking no way I can do this without you! So glad you got through. Amazing how food can screw you up. Are you desiring a weigh in yet?!

Well I've got enough to last me til Thursday as I already had a few. So will get weighed Thursday morning I think :)

I don't expect to have lost loads. But to be in my 17stones would be fab xx

How is everyone else getting on today? Xx

I think you'll lose loads! I'm starting today. Dreading it cause also woke up feeling pretty ill. Not sure if it's flu or just exhaustion but gotta suck it up! Here goes nothing!!!!

Morning Mary. You'll be fine Hun. Don't worry. Think of how much better you'll feel in a couple of weeks. I feel alright this morning.

I will definitely get weighed on Thursday. A stone would be nice by then. Anything more and I'll see it as a bonus. Only because I've always had small losses the second week like 2 or 3lbs so I expect it.

Have just seen some photos of my mum and sister in mexico. Can't wait til next year :) x keep me posted on today. Even if you feel you can't do it today. Let me know. But I'm here Hun. Anytime. And on Facebook. If you think your going to eat. Come to me first. :)xx

Great. Excited to hear how you get on. What a bad day for starting. I just feel like crap cause of this cold/flu or whatever it is. Better get shake #2 now! Do you ever find you trying to convince yourself that if you went and did another diet you'd be grand? I'm there right now!

Haha yes. The week before I started lipo I joined to to weight loss resources. Calorie counting. I lasted a day before I said I was going back on lipo. In the last 12 months I've done Atkins, which does work by the way. Calorie counting. Slimming world. Lipo. Back to asda shakes. Juice plus.

Nothing compares to lipo. We know this. Day 1........what is it all for. Why am I doing lipo. I could stick to something where I eat. Blablabla. For me food means food on a diet. Food only makes you hungry for more food. Start with a clean slate and a smaller stomach. Haha you sound like me last week. Hour at a time. Day at a time Mary.

On the other hand. There are other diets. You may take longer losing the weight. But they still work. Atkins I would definitely recommend. Works like lipo by putting you in ketosis.

Aww Hun. Come on WE CAN DO IT.......WE WILL DO IT........WE WILL BE HEALTHY......... ;)

We can do it alright
Here's to shake 3. Do you find you're still hungry today?

Yes we can lol! Yes I'm still hungry. I'm sat here feeding jobi a big fat piece of fish. Not even funny :/ now he's decided he doesn't want anymore and so here I am with a plate of fish in front of me. And my other half has just pulled 2 chicken legs out of the oven. He's sat next to me eating them with couscous. Again. Not even funny. I'm trying to hold out til half six for my last shake.

How has your day been xx

Long day but not even cause of diet. Just not well. Think down with something. Anyway. I survived day 1. Albeit very grumpily with vague moments of happiness! !!!! Going bed. Hopefully feel better day tomorrow. :) I only have enough shakes for 2 days. So will have to head to chemist Wednesday. Admiration for you. I think if I felt hungry after all that time I'd have given up. Have you noticed it on your clothes or anything yet?

Aww you'll be fine sweet. I have felt like giving up trust me. But 9 weeks today I'll be reaping the rewards in Ibiza.

I don't feel it yet. But I was squeezing in to a 22 :/ not even good. Dont even comprehend how I ended up at nearly 19 stone xx

Ara sure if we tried to figure out how we got back here, we'd think of loads. Life just gets in the way sometimes. We need to find an alternative comfort. That's the reality. Just finishing shake #1. Wavering but keep scolding myself to stay on track. Hope you're well today - so far, nobody new is joining us!!!!

Morning sweet. I know we would be here all day trying to figure it out.

Yes feel fine today. You can do it you can do it. Its flipping hard work though isn't it haha!

Had my shake this morning and didn't even cringe :) checked ketosis and still not in it. I really think the breast feeding is affecting it. Its the only explanation. I thought if anything it would put me in it. But oh well. So am still starving but coping :/

Got a cake to do today. Going to be sooooooo hard not to eat off cuts :(

Nobody new has joined us. Come everyone. How are we all doing. Its really quiet on here xx get through today Mary and its another day down. I think this is day 15 for me. Not 100% sure though. Weigh day Thursday. Then I'm going to weigh at the end of the month I think :)

Keep going Mary your doing fab xx

Can't do it kerry. Im outta here. Maybe try 2 shakes a day or just join slimming world or something

Aww Mary. Don't worry about it. Have you thought about Atkins. Its really a good one. Not as complicated as people make it sound and you can lose weight quickly.

Haha. I don't blame you Hun to be honest xx

So my choices are: jump back on tomorrow or try the fitness way. I'm gonna try getting back on. I tried aykins in the past. I just think it's fine if you have a stone to lose. Not 4. I'm disappointed now. Gonna call into my chemist tomorrow and get on board officially to put some pressure on myself. And don't let me get away with it so quickly next time!!!!! How's your day?

Hahahaha. I only let you get away with it because you sounded mega pissed off. I didn't want to push you lol!

So Mary. The dreaded day 2 is nearly over. You had a blip. Its done. Get back on the wagon and sort it out. Its not the end of the world. Even if you blip again. Its not the end of the world.

I'm tired today. :/ hungry :/ and tired. I can't even go to bed. I have a cake in the oven xx

That's more like it!!!! Chat tomorrow :)

Back