NEW START......

Hahahaha your so funny :)

Ugh. Gonna try just closing my gob and stopping eating. Give myself a week and if no good, will jump back to lipotrim. I ruined it yesterday! Can I still come on here now and chat with you??

Mary. I thought you said you was going today. I'm not letting you off this time. Its mind over matter. Get it done woman.

But of course you can come on here and chat. I need you as my cheer leader.

Day 15 /16 not sure which. Woke up with a headache today. So I'm starting my day with a massive peppermint tea. Then my shake. I thought I had enough shakes to last me till Thursday but I think its Friday. So that's when I'll get weighed.

I am a little excited now. I know I've lost around 3 inches off my waist in 2 weeks. I was so bloated all the time. I have no IBS symptoms anymore. No cramps :)). I reckon I've lost around a stone.

How's everyone else doing. Mary. Sort it out!

OK I've been bold - going chemist in morning for official weigh-in :-(

Morning lipo campers. Another new day. Weigh day tomorrow. First one since I've started. Feel OK this morning. Still hungry lol! I really need to get my son off breast feeding. He's 2 in may and I actually think he's sucking the life out of me. I'm knackered and hungry all the time. My spots have yet to clear up.

On a brighter note. I'm no longer struggling with the concept of being on this diet another 9 weeks. It just IS now. I get through the day and that's all that matters :)

It is very quiet on here. Is this because of the price hike??

Hope everyone else is doing fab.

Mary what did you decide sweet? Xx

Last edited:
You won't believe this kerry. I went to chemist today and she had no strawberry shakes. Don't know if you remember but that's all I like!!!! Delivery probably monday she said but could be tuesday!°°° is this a fricking sign????? I've kept calorie intake down though so might lose a few lbs in between. So glad you're committed now. Cannot wait to hear tomorrow. Come on and tell me asap!!!!!

Oh ya and CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!

Haha. What you congratulating me for you loon. It must be a sign Mary. Monday for a reason. I've started to believe everything happens for a reason.

Another day nearly down. Weight day tomorrow :( wish me luck xx

Congrats for making it to that point of peace with the diet. It takes a couple of weeks but once you're there it's as good as it will get. Good luck! I know it'll be epic!

Morning all. Morning Mary. Well 2 weeks and a couple of days in and ive gone from 18st 12lbs to 17st 9lbs. A loss of 1stone 3lbs. I am happy with that. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be out of my 17stones and into my 16s.

Feeling hungry this morning. Doesn't help I have a cake on the go and all I can smell is vanilla cake. But it does keep me busy. Which is why I plan on baking this weekend. All kinds of little treats. :))

Am thinking will weigh again at the end of the month. Mmmmm. Will see how much I can restrain myself xx

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic -so excited for you!!!!! Woweeeee.

Hey kerry. What you up to? Chemist called Saturday that shakes in tomorrow so fingers crossed I have some willpower this time! How was your weekend?

Morning Mary. Am good this morning thanks. Busy busy weekend so not had time to come on really. Hope you get sorted tomorrow Hun xx

You're flat out baking. Could you pick a more dangerous job?!!!! Say a prayer for me tomorrow

Hey kerry. Where have you disappeared to? Hope you're still on?!

Hiya mary. Sorry not been on. Have been so busy. Nope. Not on it. Don't even know what happened. I was still starving all the time.

On the upside though. Because I'd been on it, it meant I could start afresh with food. Which I have done and managed to lose another 11 lbs up to now. Luckily I'm not even craving anything. I've just kept it as clean as possible. How are you doing xx

Wow. That's fab kerry. Congratulations. Nothing yet. Various things got in the way including dying of a flu! Hoping to start during easter hols when things quieten down. Have you heard of slim and save? Someone mentioned it on another post. Said same losses as lipotrim but you can eat. Gonna check it out!

Back