1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New start :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by lisa2, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Hey,
    I've been on Minimins for a few years now, flitting between sw, ww and calorie counting.. I had the best weightloss with sw after having my 4yr daughter, I lost 3 stone!

Unfortunately I've very recently suffered My 2nd missed miscarriage (I was given the medication yesterday) I would've been nearly 11 weeks pregnant but the baby didn't develop past 6weeks.
    I was following weight watchers through the pregnancy but have decided as much as I love it, counting points and weighing everything isn't good for me at the moment.

I'm starting sw tomorrow because I feel it's healthy and I'll still be getting all the goodness my body needs.

I will be following mostly green days as I'm not really a big fan of meat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    A- milk
    A-
    B- 2 weetabix
    B-

Breakfast

Weetabix, milk and a banana

Lunch

2 quorn sausages (2)
    2 boiled eggs
    Half a tin of spaghetti

Dinner

Massive fail.... had too many whiskys and decided to have an egg and bacon sandwich, custard creams and malteasers :O :O :O

Syns
    Kit kat 9
    Sausages 2
    Whisky 2

Last edited: 6 September 2014
  4. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lisa

Good to see you started SW, I re-started (for about the 100th time!) last week, and I agree it is definitely the easiest plan to stick to!

So sorry to hear about your missed miscarriage, I imagine you must be going through a very tough time at the moment so well done for thinking about dieting.

I like green days too but I tend to vary my days. Take a look at my diary if you like, I had a few meat free meals in the last week so might help a bit?

Hope you have a great first day xx

5. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    Sw

Thank you :)
    It is a difficult time and I suppose a lot of people will be wondering why I'm thinking about dieting now, but it makes me feel happier in myself knowing I'm eating right.
    I do tend to flit between both sw and ww, but I always lose more doing sw and I get to eat lol

I will try find your diary now xx

6. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

It's good you have thought about dieting, it's something you can be in control of too which has got to be a good thing at the moment.
    I've never tried WW but I know a lot of people who swear by it. I think it's probably a bit more convinient than SW with ready meals etc, all I seem to do on SW is chop and cook!!

7. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Let's try again.....

A-350ml unsweeted, calcuim rich soya milk
    A-
    B- weetabix
    B-

Breakfast

2 weetabix, milk and a banana

Lunch

6 quorn nuggets (3)
    Tomato sauce (1)

Dinner

Homemade lasagne (3)
    Wine 5

Syns 12

Last edited: 7 September 2014
  8. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Not doing too well :-( it's taking me a while to settle back into the sw way.. I start off the day really well but end up stuffing my face with junk in the evening.

So.. I'm just gonna record what I eat, hopefully I'll be able to restrain myself!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.