New start :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by lisa2, 4 September 2014.

1. lisa2

lisa2 Well-Known Member

I've been on Minimins for a few years now, flitting between sw, ww and calorie counting.. I had the best weightloss with sw after having my 4yr daughter, I lost 3 stone!

Unfortunately I've very recently suffered My 2nd missed miscarriage (I was given the medication yesterday) I would've been nearly 11 weeks pregnant but the baby didn't develop past 6weeks.
    I was following weight watchers through the pregnancy but have decided as much as I love it, counting points and weighing everything isn't good for me at the moment.

I'm starting sw tomorrow because I feel it's healthy and I'll still be getting all the goodness my body needs.

I will be following mostly green days as I'm not really a big fan of meat xx
  2. lisa2

lisa2 Well-Known Member

A- milk
    B- 2 weetabix

Weetabix, milk and a banana

2 quorn sausages (2)
    2 boiled eggs
    Half a tin of spaghetti

Massive fail.... had too many whiskys and decided to have an egg and bacon sandwich, custard creams and malteasers :O :O :O

Kit kat 9
    Sausages 2
    Whisky 2

Last edited: 6 September 2014
  3. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Hi Lisa

Good to see you started SW, I re-started (for about the 100th time!) last week, and I agree it is definitely the easiest plan to stick to!

So sorry to hear about your missed miscarriage, I imagine you must be going through a very tough time at the moment so well done for thinking about dieting.

I like green days too but I tend to vary my days. Take a look at my diary if you like, I had a few meat free meals in the last week so might help a bit?

Hope you have a great first day xx
  4. lisa2

lisa2 Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
    It is a difficult time and I suppose a lot of people will be wondering why I'm thinking about dieting now, but it makes me feel happier in myself knowing I'm eating right.
    I do tend to flit between both sw and ww, but I always lose more doing sw and I get to eat lol

I will try find your diary now xx
  5. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

It's good you have thought about dieting, it's something you can be in control of too which has got to be a good thing at the moment.
    I've never tried WW but I know a lot of people who swear by it. I think it's probably a bit more convinient than SW with ready meals etc, all I seem to do on SW is chop and cook!!
  6. lisa2

lisa2 Well-Known Member

Let's try again.....

A-350ml unsweeted, calcuim rich soya milk
    B- weetabix

2 weetabix, milk and a banana

6 quorn nuggets (3)
    Tomato sauce (1)

Homemade lasagne (3)
    Wine 5

Syns 12
    Last edited: 7 September 2014
  7. lisa2

lisa2 Well-Known Member

Not doing too well :-( it's taking me a while to settle back into the sw way.. I start off the day really well but end up stuffing my face with junk in the evening.

So.. I'm just gonna record what I eat, hopefully I'll be able to restrain myself!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app