New starter Day1 Here Goes

Fairy you've done great this week, i've seen some of your posts hehe. Whens your weigh in hun??!! I bet your excited aren't you :) xx

Today at 4 ha ha counting the hrs ha ha my fellas coming with me for a bit of support. only struggled last few days but mind over matter ha ha ha gonnna try some flapjacks miss chewing food !!! x

Now I'm totally inspired. My first goal is to make it thru the first day and I'm half way there.Yippee. next goal is to make it past day 3.

I start work at 8.30am and sometimes finish at 5pm and sometimes 11pm. I have to take a shaker to work (you can get them from the pharmacy) and have them at work at about 9am, lunch time one at 1pm and then tea time one as late as poss. Drink loads of water though keeps you going! xx

Oooo now i'm excited for you! You'd better come straight on here and tell us what you've lost! You might have struggled but at least you got through it :D

I'm the same with the chewing...i even attempted to chew a listerine strip yesterday, lol! I looked like a right idiot..according to my bf anyway! Don't forget to drink extra water with the flapjacks!xx

Yeah the 4th or 5th day is hard but just think of all those clothes you can buy once youve finished. I know for me the thought of being able to walk in a room with my head held high not thinkin am i the biggest girl in here is my motivation xxx

Oooo now i'm excited for you! You'd better come straight on here and tell us what you've lost! You might have struggled but at least you got through it :D

I'm the same with the chewing...i even attempted to chew a listerine strip yesterday, lol! I looked like a right idiot..according to my bf anyway! Don't forget to drink extra water with the flapjacks!xx

Ohhh ill be on here asap ha ha ha
I chewed one the other day well 2 at once my mouth was on fire ha ha ha not my finest moment xx

Now I'm totally inspired. My first goal is to make it thru the first day and I'm half way there.Yippee. next goal is to make it past day 3.

Thats the best way to do it! You'll be so proud of yourself tonight when you have your last shake...knowing that you've done your first day! Have you decided what flavour your having for your lunch?xx

Im going off Vanilla tastes like custard powder gonna try chocolate not had that one yet x

Haha Jo i can barely stand one of them never mind two!! I really wish i could eat the flapjacks! They just taste like cardboard to me, lol.

Have you noticed being really cold at all on this? Since i went into ketosis i'm sooooo cold its untrue. I was never like this the first time round...i'm just hoping it means that i'm burning off more of my spare tyres and insulation than normal, lol xx

This is my second time doing it and i'm only on my 9th day. Did it two years ago for 2 months, lost 3 stone and kept it off. I just decided then i wanted to come off it. It was doing my head in after 3 months and needed a break. Now i'm back in the LT zone, lol, so trying to get my remaining 2 to 3 stone off xx

I had chocolate for brekkie so gonna try strawberry for lunch. I loved the chocolate but then again I used to buy slimfast just to make into choc milkshake. LOL.

Since i went into ketosis i'm sooooo cold its untrue. I was never like this the first time round...i'm just hoping it means that i'm burning off more of my spare tyres and insulation than normal, lol xx

Yeah i am freezing!!!! Sat in work with my cardi on x

Yeah i am freezing!!!! Sat in work with my cardi on x

Thank god i'm not on my own! Was beginning to worry a bit! I'm sat at home with a fleece on! Don't know why really...i could just go and put the heating on, lol. I've been trying to convince myself to do some exercise on the Wii fit to warm myself up...but i'd rather sit on here instead!xx

I had chocolate for brekkie so gonna try strawberry for lunch. I loved the chocolate but then again I used to buy slimfast just to make into choc milkshake. LOL.

Lol, i'm strictly a chocolate girl! I gave everything else a few weeks run. Well i say everything else, the only one i have not been able to let past my lips is the vanilla! Although i have heard that if you put it with coffee it is rather nice! Problem for me there though cos i don't like coffee either, lol!xx

i love my wii fit although not been on it this week too scared ill pass out ha ha ha ha are u in manchester louize?? x

Lol, i got on mine yesterday and it told me i'd put on 1lb! I was shouting at it! Wasn't till later i realised i'd done the body test after drinking about 3 litres of water...no wonder it said i'd put on weight!! Yep i'm a fellow Manc, live up near the airport!xx

I'm freezing think its all this water I'm drinking. Love my wii fit but might be a day or two before I manage to find the energy to get back on it.

Back