New starter Day1 Here Goes

don't worry fairy you won't be dissapointed it's a great buzz when you get the result and sets you up for the 2nd week and i promise you it gets easier. i'm on wk4 now and havn't wavered once i'm defo going to succeed at this, slimsville here i come lol

Ha ha ha ha I cant wait nervous but i havent slipped up so should be good xx

Hi redpen I'm just getting to end of day 1 and its killing me I feel so tired and weak and of course hungry. I'm trying to keep smiling cos you all keep telling me it gets easier, I really hope so cos I'm desperate to lose the weight. Good luck with your no.2:)

Keep smiling Jules! You've nearly got day one over and done with! It might help to have an early night if you can! Stop you thinking about things you shouldn't and make you feel a bit better for tomorrow :) xx

Thanks louize feeling a bit more positive now. Had the chicken soup for tea and I must be really strange cos I liked it:) also found that fizzy water makes me feel a bit fuller than still. every little helps.

Lol i'm really glad you like it, makes it so much easier to stick to if you have a range of things to eat/drink. I have to say drinking chocolate milkshakes is wearing very thin...but it's a must!! I have an exam tomorrow and i'm trying to work out what time to have my shakes tomorrow so that my tummy doesn't rumble so oudly in the middle of it :eek: xx

Jules i love the soup best when its boiling hot ha ha ha ha ha and Redpen try some fibreclear it softens your number 2 ha ha xxxx

Welcome Jules, yip the first few days are a drag, but once you get past it and get to your first weigh in you'll be flying. Drink plenty of water, I think that is definitely the best advice. I bring a 2L bottle to work every day and tis always empty before I leave the office. Best of luck ;)

i love sparkling water freezing cold! i felt really tired my first week and had loads of early nights felt a lot better for it too! x

i love sparkling water freezing cold! i felt really tired my first week and had loads of early nights felt a lot better for it too! x
be careful with the sparkling water as some people have mentioned that their weight loss slowed down when guzzling the fizzy stuff, check it out

Good luck on your journies girls and welcome to LT madness...
Yeah, fizzy water can make you retain water so use sparingly!
Also fibre clear is not great and is not a laxative i would either use senekot or ducolax (but not every night ...) about twice a week (the last one before your Weigh in)
xx welcome
p.s the cold feeling is keotosis (this is after the 3 -4 day or so )

Back