NEW STARTER - JUST ORDERED IT!!

Well done. I love logging on and seeing such good loses. I find it very inspirational.

Completely forgot - somebody asked about nettle tea. Not sure how to describe it, it's an herbal tea with a bit of an earthy taste. I like it, but then again I grew up on herbal and fruit teas and tend to like them all. ;)
Clippers do the best nettle tea I think but they also do a very yummy mix - nettle + peppermint.

Does anyone know if fennel tea is allowed? It's not a leaf tea so I wonder if it would knock me out of ketosis (once I've got to that stage).

Cheers, Trickshot. I'll give the nettles a bash!

I think fennel's allowed..?

Morning gals....thanks hunny, yep first official weigh in this morning.....7lbs for me & (flaming!) 12lb for hubby!! ...& he's the one been having snackettes during the day! lol

I'm chuffed with that....thought I may have been on target for a couple of pounds more given I was 5lb down on day 3 but maybe thats how it works out. Goals for this coming week are to 1) drink more water & 2) start the exercise now. I must admit I've been extremely inactive in the last 6 months or so so need to get the physical movement going. I feel energetic enough & am sleeping ok so there's no excuses now! lol

Re the ketone sticks...I think you're right Trickshot...it needs to be higher than 1.5 so I'll keep monitoring that

Hope you two girlies are still going strong.....xxx

Go steveio...and Mr steveio! That's fantastic :happy096: Totally totes amazebaws....and yer off!!!! Looking forward to hearing about Trickshot's first loss too. We should tote up the poundage lost between us all!

It's only you who can see the 'edit sig' line ;)

Someone actually told me yesterday that my cheeks were looking less chubby......I took it as a compliment (this one time :p)

Someone actually told me yesterday that my cheeks were looking less chubby......I took it as a compliment (this one time :p)

Love it!!!.....my OH told me my backside wasn't quite as solid during our weigh in this morning....he only got away with it cos I was concentrating on standing still on the scales to make sure the scales were getting the right readings!! x

Go steveio...and Mr steveio! That's fantastic :happy096: Totally totes amazebaws....and yer off!!!! Looking forward to hearing about Trickshot's first loss too. We should tote up the poundage lost between us all!

It's only you who can see the 'edit sig' line ;)

I like that idea of totting up the losses....could be our "Total Totes Amaze Balls " TAB figure???....think I might have much time on my hands....!!

Congratulations, Stevieo and hubby!! :happy096: Excellent news! 7lbs in a week with the occasional nibble and no exercise - wow! Keep up the good work.

Don't expect too much for my first weigh-in tomorrow, but you ever know... Plus, it can only be going in the right direction. - And yes, I will do my best to help adding up those pounds for our grand total.

Go Team Gloriousness!!

I have been so busy this morning, I totally lost track of time. Now it's 2pm and I haven't had breakfast. - Has anything skipped a meal? Is that okay? Or will it mess with ketosis?

I dont think it matters when you have it, have one now, one later afternoon and one this evening, then at least you know you've got all today's nutrition in.

Congratulations, Stevieo and hubby!! :happy096: Excellent news! 7lbs in a week with the occasional nibble and no exercise - wow! Keep up the good work.

Don't expect too much for my first weigh-in tomorrow, but you ever know... Plus, it can only be going in the right direction. - And yes, I will do my best to help adding up those pounds for our grand total.

Go Team Gloriousness!!

Hey u....think positive!!....the new motto of Team Gloriousness!!....no matter how much it is, it'll see be less than where you were this time last week. x

OMG!!!.....I've had a mini revelation which is deffo gonna help me ....(though I'm probably about 100 light years behind everyone else who's already doing it) but I'll print it anyway.......I put ice in a blender with my shakes & got a massive thick & creamy Maccy D style shake out the other side!!!

Yum, even makes the banana one taste good....plus it takes about 20 times longer to drink too

.......tell me to shut up if this is already common knowledge :slap:

Sorry, folks, ignore this one - just checking changing the weightloss ticker actually worker - or not...

Morning, all, have just weighed myself, I'm down by 2.2kg which isn't quite 5lbs. Happy with the result, especially since it's taken me about a week to be half-way in ketosis. :)

Morning, all, have just weighed myself, I'm down by 2.2kg which isn't quite 5lbs. Happy with the result, especially since it's taken me about a week to be half-way in ketosis. :)

:clap: Fan blooming tastic hunni...well done you. Team Gloriousness is on its way towards Summer spectaculation :grouphugg:xx

Ha, ha, love the group hug! :)

Hey TG gals...I've just committed myself to a course of horse riding lessons!! It's been my life long love & I used to do it loads years ago but have been put off in recent years as the prospect of putting on jodphers just filled me with horror! Well..as part of my new found positivity I decided to go for it. The best (I hope!) part of the plan is that one of the T&C's is you have to be no heavier than 13 stone to get in the saddle & I have to complete the course by the end of June so....something else to work towards!

Whilst I'm online I'll tell you about my recent experience with REIKI....I'd never ever done it before, nor knew anyone else who had but I'd regularly driven past a place nearby that did it & literally 2 weeks ago I decided "sod it" I'm going to call & go along. Prior to that point I'd spent many many weeks, even months feeling terribly depressed & constantly emotionally upset about myself, especially about my weight. I was very tearful & simply couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel! I had my first session on the Weds & felt very groggy & tired the following day (as the lady told me I might) but come the Friday I felt clearer in my head. Something...& I genuinely don't know what, made me look at Facebook (which I never usually do) & read about a relative of mine & her husband who had lost a ton of weight since December on LL. I hadn't seen her or spoken to her for over 8 months but texted & later called her to find out more. Following that phone call I researched online about VLCD & came across Exante. Discussed it with the OH & by the Sunday had placed my order...& exactly one week after going to the first Reiki session I started on Exante!! I even felt motivated enough to go out & buy new weigh scales & stand on them for probably the first time in a couple of years...to face the truth of my weight which felt like a major milestone

It could all be a load of guff but....I will say hand on heart that when I walked into that first session I felt as low as I had for months & guarantee that I would never ever of taken the actions I did if I'd not attended - I'd probably still be moping around at home as I was before. I've been twice more since & funnily enough the emphasis of my mind set has totally switched to now thinking & visualising my future self, how I could, & will be again.

Strangely, going back to my opening line ....at my last session on Tues the first images that came into my mind were all about me & riding a horse (like something off a shampoo advert!) & the lady told me that horses represent freedom - which is my mantra for this programme - freedom from all the life restrictions I currently impose upon myself because of my weight. & then lo & behold, 24 hours later I came across the discounted riding lessons & decided to go for it!!

Soz to rant on but...I just wanted to share my little story with you!:soapbox:

Bravo, Trickshot. That's a fab start!!! :0clapper:Go you!! :party0049:

Glory be to Team Gloriousness....21lbs off in a week!! :scale:

Back