New starter...survival tips? =]

brochmor

food is not my friend!
I am starting Lipotrim today and as my willpower seems to nip out when I need it the most i was just wondering if anyone has any tips that helped you survive the first few days until the ketones kick in and hopefully i start seeing results then i think that will inspire me to carry on.

I am very excited but a little bit nervous as i have never done anything like this before so any advice would be a godsend! :D

Bore da !! First few days can be tough but what I did was to drink peppermint tea when I felt hungry and check out the amazing sucess stories on this site! Be kind to yourself hun,the journey is soooo worth it!

Bore da! Thankyou!! I am so excited to start ive been up all night reading posts and seeing how much weight people have lost, i just hope this excitement sees me through the first week!

I know it helped me hun, and there are lots of tips and stuff in this site, just have a good browse it really does help!! Just think ,this time next week you will have had your first weigh in and you will have an amazing weight loss to keep you motivated x good luck and keep drinking the water x

Keep a bottle of water handy for the first week as if you feel hunger pangs have a drink of water and that seems to keep things at bay!

The first 3 days are tough but if you can make it over them its pretty plain sailing after that. Its not an easy diet to stick 100% to but if you do you get amazing results honey :) ...wishing you all the best and shout out on here if your struggling as I find that has really helped me to keep 100% :) x x x

This site and water lol....

This site is the best thing for this diet!!! Get involved... Post on loads and you get sucked in lol... you can kill hours!!! Lol...

Make sure you get your 3 or 4 litres of water!!! Its VERY important.....

I stuck a picture that i HATE of myself on the fridge.... and stuck that pair of pants/skirt/dress that doesn't fit on my bedroom door!!! Everytime you want something to eat... look at them and you'll realise you want to be slim more than you want that food....

You can do this.... just dont try to do it on your own... We're all here to help!!!

Do you have to cook for an OH/family....???

XXX

This site definitely is a must Hun... Keep a diary and if you ever feel like you're slipping.. Write it in your diary and talk to everyone on here, nobody will judge you or anything as everyone is going through the same thing xxx

no i live with my OH but im only 20 so Im not quite at the cooking for him stage haha its normally takeaway or a quick fix we are both quite lazy when it comes to food (hence why i am the weight i am now) but he is one of the lucky ones who doesnt seem to put on weight! I have dug out my fav shirt from 2 years ago (size 12) and hung it in the kitchen as you recommended for a bit of inspiration and im working on getting those pics to put on the fridge, thankyou for all your tips its nice to have people to talk to about everything because all my friends and my OH are skinny and although they listen i know they dont fully understand x

I dont think anyone can... unless you have been overweight it is impossoble to understand how awfull it can make you feel!!! x

Picked up my shakes and soups earlier today and made one up while on the go with the shaker, which proved to me that i will be able to do it even when im not in the house ,so no excuses now!
My first weigh in is not for 9 days as my pharmacist is away tuesday and wednesday so fingers crossed for a great number!
Thankyou for all your great tips everyone it really helps im definitely a worrier.... while im on the subject does anyone know if there are rules against any types of toothpaste?? because there are on mouthwash? x

I was gunna panic for a second about the mouth wash, i better check what ive bought. Why not listerine??

As for tips, this sight deffo helped and my family helped. I found looking at old photos on face book helped me out and also i have a 10 month old son and he is my insperation to do this, i wanna be able to play with him when hes older and go swimming with him etc.

Hi there I am new (just started yesterday) - I thought you could have Oraldene too?

well ive been using something completely different haha! ah well! xx

I am starting Lipotrim today and as my willpower seems to nip out when I need it the most i was just wondering if anyone has any tips that helped you survive the first few days until the ketones kick in and hopefully i start seeing results then i think that will inspire me to carry on.

I am very excited but a little bit nervous as i have never done anything like this before so any advice would be a godsend! :D

Water, water, water and MORE water..........dilute to taste LOL
:D

Dx

Oh.....and not forgetting the truly fabulous support of Minimins buddies!

Love you all xxxxx

Yeah my pharmacist said listerine original and oraldene, just the basic one. I struggled with my chicken soup... will they let me swap them for shakes do you think?? x

Back