Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

:happy096: Well done on your 2nd weigh! I think it naturally slows after the first week, but 4lbs is still a really good loss, and like you said - 2 weeks in and one stone off already is incredible!!

Has this given you a bit of a boost for week three now?

xx

Kirsty I was a bit disappointed with 4 lbs to be honest when I drove home and then I thought , what the hell , when I added last week and this week it was a stone regardless of how it is made up do I gave myself a talking to and cheered up lol xxx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know we always want more no matter what the number hey!!

But not only is it a stone total. It's about a 1/3 of a stone lost in one week.

I think we have to retrain the way we thing and try to find a positive spin :)

Your have to remind me of this tomorrow ;) xx

:happy096: Well done on your 2nd weigh! I think it naturally slows after the first week, but 4lbs is still a really good loss, and like you said - 2 weeks in and one stone off already is incredible!!

Has this given you a bit of a boost for week three now?

xx

I'm up , fighting fit and raring to go this morning. I'm on a 12 hr shift at work and then I'm off till Monday. Today is a good day. Just had the porridge for the first time and I have to say it wasn't bad at all. I also had a black coffee with the banana shake in it. OMG it was effing beautiful !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know we always want more no matter what the number hey!!

But not only is it a stone total. It's about a 1/3 of a stone lost in one week.

I think we have to retrain the way we thing and try to find a positive spin :)

Your have to remind me of this tomorrow ;) xx

Your right kirsty. It makes you really think and helps you retrain your mind when thinking about food. I am off out on Saturday night for a dinner party and as I am feeling a bit left out and isolated with this diet as it is so unsociable , I have decided to go and have my dinner. I am making it myself and taking it with me (how rude on my part lol). It's to my husband's boss's house. I'm driving so no drink involved but I have planned my menu. I'm having my soup (Cambridge) to start , pollock fish done in tinfoil with some herbs and spices and some sundried tomatoes. With a bag of steam fresh veg. I will have black coffee with a drop of my banana tetra for desert. This will be the first meal I have passed my lips since starting and I will be on day 17 by that time. I'm bloody buzzing lol xxx

Your right kirsty. It makes you really think and helps you retrain your mind when thinking about food. I am off out on Saturday night for a dinner party and as I am feeling a bit left out and isolated with this diet as it is so unsociable , I have decided to go and have my dinner. I am making it myself and taking it with me (how rude on my part lol). It's to my husband's boss's house. I'm driving so no drink involved but I have planned my menu. I'm having my soup (Cambridge) to start , pollock fish done in tinfoil with some herbs and spices and some sundried tomatoes. With a bag of steam fresh veg. I will have black coffee with a drop of my banana tetra for desert. This will be the first meal I have passed my lips since starting and I will be on day 17 by that time. I'm bloody buzzing lol xxx

Well done arliparli!

your posts are inspirational to me as we are about the same start weight. I am on day 1 today but I was told that I had to start on the 810 as my BMI was at 40... Was you not told the same? I am tempted to SS instead... what do you think?

x

28th Aug - Day 15 - Decided after last nights weigh in , to change things around a wee bit so this morning i had apple & Cinnamon porridge. I think i may have put a little too much water in it , but it was alright. It was nice to have a bit of a texture to something for breaky instead of a shake. It tasted ok and i would have it again. Had my coffee - Black - with a wee spot of banana tetra in it , OMG , bloody lovely !!!! Lunch time is 1pm , only an hour to go. Feeling positive and energetic today. I may add , i am sleeping the best i have ever slept in my life....

Your right kirsty. It makes you really think and helps you retrain your mind when thinking about food. I am off out on Saturday night for a dinner party and as I am feeling a bit left out and isolated with this diet as it is so unsociable , I have decided to go and have my dinner. I am making it myself and taking it with me (how rude on my part lol). It's to my husband's boss's house. I'm driving so no drink involved but I have planned my menu. I'm having my soup (Cambridge) to start , pollock fish done in tinfoil with some herbs and spices and some sundried tomatoes. With a bag of steam fresh veg. I will have black coffee with a drop of my banana tetra for desert. This will be the first meal I have passed my lips since starting and I will be on day 17 by that time. I'm bloody buzzing lol xxx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

You could even have a mix a mousse for dessert ;)

Well done for planning I think that's great and just shows how strong and determined you are!!! Xx

You could even have a mix a mousse for dessert ;)

Well done for planning I think that's great and just shows how strong and determined you are!!! Xx

Oh I'm determined this time kirsty. I've 5 stone to shift by January and am giving it my all. It will come off me by hook or by crook lol xxxx

I'm on Day 1. vanilla shake and a litre of water down so far. About to have my vegetable soup. I'm a returner as I did great last time but then broke my bath so couldn't carry on. Your posts, ladies are inspiring. Thank you! I'll have to get my profile updated later!

hello ladies! great stories!
I'm back on CD and will do 100% step 2 for the next 12 weeks.
day one done. Three dreaded days and I should be in Keto world! Bring it on!

Morning!

Planned meal sounds fab. I have my first "meal" in two weeks for a friends wedding - it is nice to have something planned in to look forward to - I think I will use this tactic moving forward through the steps and maintenance too. A treat's not a treat if you have it all the time!

Loving your combos - I'm currently loving the choc orange hot as a hot chocolate - made in my blender, it almost has a foamy top! Lol. Little things eh!

xx

I'm on Day 1. vanilla shake and a litre of water down so far. About to have my vegetable soup. I'm a returner as I did great last time but then broke my bath so couldn't carry on. Your posts, ladies are inspiring. Thank you! I'll have to get my profile updated later!

Hi pal , welcome aboard , how's the diet treating you xxxx

Well , day 17 was Saturday and I had my planned meal. I was a bit scared as I didn't know if it was gonna hit my tummy like a brick. I had white fish done in the oven with a bag of steam fresh veg and 2 big pickled onions. It was a treat and under 250 calories. I'm frightened it slows down my weight loss though but I enjoyed it x

Day 18 , Sunday 31st aug , off out for the day with hubby. Ended up in a beautiful restaurant and caved in. Ordered a chicken skewer to start and a grilled chicken salad then had a black coffee. Raging with myself. !!!!

Day 19 , back on it as I know I let myself down on Sunday , at least I had no salt , no dressing , only vinegar last night. Back to my 3 products today but I don't hold out much hope at my weigh in on Wednesday

Awww dont beat yourself up. You could of had a big bad blow out.... thats a pretty minor protein blow out. Im on day 2 n feeling headachy as hell but its totm as well. Joy thst it coincided with first week.... ugh

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw, Don't worry too much hun - you slipped up but you stuck to good foods - chicken salad is not a burger and chips!

The trick now is to get back on it which it sounds like you're doing.

xx

Back