Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

16th Sep - Day 25 - Started well but going down hill slowly. Breakfast was rice pudding - BOKE !!!! hated it , lunch is chilli soup , although , i could easily go and buy a sandwich right now as i am soooooo hungry , that will teach me to cheat at the week end and have to start at the beginning again , SAKE !!!!!!

I am exactly the same arliparli - last few days have been torture trying to get back on it after my weekend fail! The cravings!! Oh my god! but day 3 of 100% now and I seem to be coming through the other side.... Still i think its been enough to discourage me from 'treating' myself for a while!!

xx

Ahhh, I know your pain! Even my good weekend had me struggling yesterday. Just think about the lovely ketosis haze you'll soon be back to - DON'T GIVE IN TO THAT SANDWICH! You'll soon be on the other side.

xx

oh man , im suffering today lol , tomorrow is day 3 of 100% and weigh in day !!!! not looking forward to that one yikes !!!!

How did the weigh in go? I have mine later today - totally struggling at the moment - not enjoying this at all...

Have emailed my CDC so we will likely have a chat about it all - I feel as though I'm not doing something quite right.... 11lbs in 3 weeks - 3 packs a day and a little milk... I was expecting something a bit more....

x

Yeah straight back on it Saturday. I'm have 4 days off from tomorrow as in going away. Will be back though. Keep going guys your doing great x

Morning

Well weigh in yesterday and 2lbs off so actually thats not as bad as I thought - almost a stone (13lbs) off in three weeks can't be bad. Also after speaking with consultant last night we have decided to try sole source for 3 weeks... Wish me luck!

Just had mango milkshake but just mixed in a little water and ate it like a yoghurt... quite nice actually...

xx

2lbs off is really good! And 13lbs is a great start!

Are you Sole Source, or Sole Souce + now?

xx

Thanks! I really was expecting not to lose so I was really pleased.

I am now SS so just 3 packs and water. I will have black tea or coffee if I really want it but trying to avoid. No chewing gum either :mad:(

xx

19th Sep - Day 38 - Feeling a bit down in the dumps after wednesday weigh in , stayed the same. Sitting here with my soup and feeling sorry for myself , dying for a sandwich or a sausage bap !!!! boooooooooo !!!

Morning or afternoon weigh? Your body can fluctuate a tonne during the day...

How about a cheeky weigh at home first thing to see if there's any movement there?

xx

Morning or afternoon weigh? Your body can fluctuate a tonne during the day...

How about a cheeky weigh at home first thing to see if there's any movement there?

xx

i normally weigh in at 6pm but ive made a morning appointment for tuesday as she cant see me on my normal weigh in day (wednesday) next week so i only have 6 days to try and get some weight off. I weighed myself this morning and still no change. i weigh myself every day to be fair and i wont change that. i tried getting my husband to hide the scales from me but it put me in such bad form that he ended up bringing them back to the house. i need the sc\ales to motivate me and that will never change. i am also due my TOM at the week end and am looking to eat everything in sight , i wont though but it doesnt stop me being cranky xxxx

Ah, that's probably playing a part - TOTM is a bugger with gaining fluids and making us hungry! I bet by weigh in, you'll have lost. I usually weigh in the morning and try not to have ANYTHING beforehand (I know that's quite bad, but I like to be as "light" as possible.) This week, I need to reschedule my appointment and am worried there'll be no loss on the scales if it's in the afternoon. :(

xx

Ah, that's probably playing a part - TOTM is a bugger with gaining fluids and making us hungry! I bet by weigh in, you'll have lost. I usually weigh in the morning and try not to have ANYTHING beforehand (I know that's quite bad, but I like to be as "light" as possible.) This week, I need to reschedule my appointment and am worried there'll be no loss on the scales if it's in the afternoon. :(

xx

Flic , ive just read your post on your own page and i soooo can relate to ALL OF IT !!!!!!! its a case of re training our minds to think and make good choices again. i love reading your wee blog , it makes me smile xxx

Just read your diary and wanted to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

Flic , ive just read your post on your own page and i soooo can relate to ALL OF IT !!!!!!! its a case of re training our minds to think and make good choices again. i love reading your wee blog , it makes me smile xxx

Aw, Thanks Arli! I think whilst I have the motivation, I will post random splurges like that in the hope I read back at a later date and boost my motivation!

How was your weekend?

xx

Just read your diary and wanted to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

Thanks honey , I'm pumped up and raring to go , I will post my result about 12pm today xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw, Thanks Arli! I think whilst I have the motivation, I will post random splurges like that in the hope I read back at a later date and boost my motivation!

How was your weekend?

xx

FlicG my weekend was ok , it was my weekend on so I'm quite good at work. I was on Fri sat and sunday 12hr shifts then home to bed. I'm a transport mgr for sainsbury distribution and in my days off I'm a nail technician , ive 2 nail bars that I own do I'm kept busy. My problem is this is a very unsociable diet and my husband and friends are feeling it more than I do , however , my very close friend has started Cambridge 2 weeks ago now so it makes it a bit easier now xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back