Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

9th October 2014 - day 57 in the big Cambridge house....... woke up at 5pm for work and felt wild nauseous, really bad in fact. Hubby had chippy last night and I nicked some fish off him. Quite a big bit to be honest. I was feeling low and weak after weigh in and in a moment of anger I just ate it. Oh , and some chips.....well , be sure your sins will find you out , felt lousy after it and even worse this morning....crazy old journey , but on the plus side I'm out of work this morning at the docs to see what , if any , of my ivf drugs package they will fund before I head off to Cyprus in Jan for my treatment....sitting in the waiting room now , can't wait see her face as she checks my weight n BMI again hee hee , 2 stone off since seeing her last and since she told me I was too fat to be given nhs ivf in northern Ireland (I'm off to Cyprus for private treatment ) she has done me a favour really lol xxx stay strong ladies xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

OOh, what did the IVF woman say? Was she surprised?! Bet that was a great feeling knowing their scales would show a big loss!

I know it sucks about WI, but stick with it and i'm sure those naughty scales will start to show a reward soon...

xx

day 65 - 17th Oct - 3 weeks to go to Vegas , 1 stone 2 lbs to go , can I make it....probs not , but hey , i am being real here , 2 stone off isnt too shabby on the grand scheme of things. 3lbs off last night made me happy - FOR A CHANGE lol working all week end so should be fairly smooth and easy going.

day 65 - 17th Oct - 3 weeks to go to Vegas , 1 stone 2 lbs to go , can I make it....probs not , but hey , i am being real here , 2 stone off isnt too shabby on the grand scheme of things. 3lbs off last night made me happy - FOR A CHANGE lol working all week end so should be fairly smooth and easy going.

You've done amazing so far,

If you reach for the moon and land on the stars it's still a hell of a achievement :)

I loved Vegas & would go back in a heartbeat, enjoy every moment you've worked darn hard to get where you are so enjoy x x x

Day 67 - 19th Oct 2014 - 3 weeks till Vegas. Not very motivated this week. Started IVF meds on Thursday and been picking at things ever since. Decided to have a dinner last night so made 200 cal dinner of Fish , steamed veg and pickled onions. Guess its better than having a pizza. The drugs are making me tired and lethargic but i must keep going. Working all week end , today is my last shift then im off for 2 days hooray !!! have a soup for lunch and a bar for afternoon if required. Hope to get over 2lbs off this week to hit my 2 stone mark. I cant focus today , too many things running through my brain at the minute. Vegas in 3 weeks is making me excited lol xxx Happy Sunday xx

Day 67 - 19th Oct 2014 - 3 weeks till Vegas. Not very motivated this week. Started IVF meds on Thursday and been picking at things ever since. Decided to have a dinner last night so made 200 cal dinner of Fish , steamed veg and pickled onions. Guess its better than having a pizza. The drugs are making me tired and lethargic but i must keep going. Working all week end , today is my last shift then im off for 2 days hooray !!! have a soup for lunch and a bar for afternoon if required. Hope to get over 2lbs off this week to hit my 2 stone mark. I cant focus today , too many things running through my brain at the minute. Vegas in 3 weeks is making me excited lol xxx Happy Sunday xx

Morning, great that you've started the IVF meds, fingers crossed as its all a step closer.

I wouldn't worry at all about a 200kcal dinner or two you will still see a loss, fingers crossed for the 2lb, you may find the little extra kcal you have had will give you body a boost and you may have a nicer loss than you expect.

3 weeks till Vegas, I would be hyper, have you been before ? Where are you staying ? Any thing planned for while your there ? Exciting times x x x

Hey Arli,

That's fab you've started on the meds - not so fab about the feeling crap.

I often have an SS+ meal - at weekends especially - it hasn't seemed to set me back at all - infact, I think it has stopped me from reaching for the takeaway menu! I said to CDC I felt like I was cheating, but she was made me realise that I'm not cheating at all - I am eating allowed foods at allowed mealtimes.

HOW EXCITING that you go on holiday so soon! You'll be closer to target when you go, i'm sure!

xx

Back