New starter to Exante, buddies please

Littlelizzy

Hi All,

I've ordered my first batch of Exante the 4 week one with shakes and bars. I did CD before and did really well, losing about 4 stone, but have put it back on over the last couple of years :cry:

I did try to restart CD but failed about 6months ago. So this is it, I've got to do Exante as I feel the worst I ever have, maybe something to do with being the biggest I've every been.

I do try and exercise I've just started Zumba.

I also enjoy watcthing the biggest loser, which is a bit of a joke as I seem to be the biggest loser at the moment!

I think my downful is wine to be honest, so its a good thing I'm not allowed any on the diet.

Anyway hope to get to know you better soon

Liz

Hiya Liz, welcome :D

I hope your first week goes smoothly xx

Hi Liz, welcome to the 'club'. Hope your package arrives in the next few days and good luck.

:wavey: x

Hi Liz, great to have you on board. If you are anything like me then you'b be itching for those packs to arrive. Good that you've done cd before as you'll know what getting into the ketosis stage is like. All the best and cant wait to see your posts. The support is brill on here.

Hiya

Good luck with exante , i have justy completed week 1 and im truely amazed to loose 12lb its def worth sticking it out
Michelle xx

Hi I'm a new starter too have ordered my pack soups,shakes and bars just received an email and they will be with me tomorrow should be able to track it then.
Funnily enough am also doing zumba had my first go at the basics DVD yesterday which was fun, I really didn't think that I would sweat so much think it will take some time for me to get the steps did realise how uncoordinated I was lol.
Good luck!!

Hi I've started today, need to do this really bad. 4stone 8 to loose! Good luck with your journey x

Hi,

I've ordered the Exante 4 week pack for me and my wife. She's looking to lose 2 stone, I need to shift 6 !

A friend has lost 5 1/2 stone, so she's giving me a few pointers.

Packs should arrive tomorrow, so Thurs is D-day ! Stocking up on the willpower.

Andy

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I've posted on the August new starters post as well. My pack has arrived today so all set for D day tomorrow.

Miss Gina, good to have another Zumba buddy. I have a class tomorrow, so that should distract me from hunger pains. Are you starting tomorrow or Wednesday?

Good luck to everyone and well done on those than have been on the diet for a while x

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I've posted on the August new starters post as well. My pack has arrived today so all set for D day tomorrow.

Miss Gina, good to have another Zumba buddy. I have a class tomorrow, so that should distract me from hunger pains. Are you starting tomorrow or Wednesday?

Good luck to everyone and well done on those than have been on the diet for a while x

Hi Lizzie, how are you finding total solutions so far? I'll be starting tomorrow the nerves and excitement are setting in.

I have never attended a Zumba class but the DVDs are really good just struggling to get the steps down but it's fun and I get a sweat on all the same and that was just doing the basics dvd lol

Hope you enjoy your class tomorrow and burn those calories :)!!

hi, i just started yesterday i need 3st loss it seems so far away, im not really getting how this site works i posted something today but have had no response so dont know if i did it right, good luck i need you people to keep me going xx

mileham said:
hi, i just started yesterday i need 3st loss it seems so far away, im not really getting how this site works i posted something today but have had no response so dont know if i did it right, good luck i need you people to keep me going xx

Your post seems to have disappeared the only ones you have are this and another one you posted about 10 mins ago

How did you find your first day? I start tomorrow I'm fairly new to this myself but have found everyone to be supportive and friendly so that helps.

Good luck!!

Welcome one and all!!

There is so much support here!

Exante is the best thing ever as far as I am concerned- taking food choice away is just so liberating!!

Very good luck to everyone!

Survived day 1 and nearly through day 2, but have really bad tummy cramps. Off to Pleasurewood Hills tomorrow so that should distract me, the first few days are hard though :(

Had to put the heating on as well as I am freezing

Hi Liz, just checking in to see how your doing and finding it so far?

As for me it's day 2 and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I have had a few hunger pangs late in the evening but usually drink water or have a cup of tea hope it continues that way. Am looking forward to ketosis kicking in .

Back