New Starter

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi everyone i am starting Exante in January and wondered if any of you had any tips? I have ordered a bumper value pack to get me started, but was curious if there were any faves or flavours that everyone avoided?

I think all the packs are really good! Have taken a few days off over Christmas but will be back to it on Thursday. Good luck - hope it goes well for you. It really does work.

Thanks for that. I did LL about 15 years ago and lost loads but didn't do any kind of maintainance, so this time i am ready! I also can not bear LL packs so hopefully the bars will give me a boost!
Any one else especially like/dislike any?

Reckon it is purely down to personal tastes. I do find that if you are not so keen on one of the shakes it is easier to knock it back without really tasting it than a soup. I really like some flavours, like others less and for the last 6 weeks have tolerated them all. Over the past week though I have started to dread one particular flavour of soup and may even buy in a different flavour to replace it. I especially love the bars, both of which I thoroughly enjoy.

Good luck with the journey. A few months of eating soups and shakes in return for a potential life time of slimness. It's so simple it's genius!

xxx

I started exante yesterday

hello everyone
i started exante yesterday,31/12/09.
All going well so far.
I did ll 2 years ago and lost about 3 stone ,unfortuneatly put most of it back on.
I really am determined to loose the weight and keep it off this time

Christine

Back