new starter

clairegoodall

Hi Guys -
Started on WW PP yesterday after failed attempts at CD etc. (lost 3 stone - all back on!)
I am getting married in 4 weeks, and want to set my eating habits in place for return from honeymoon.
I successfully managed yesterday with 7 points to spare oddly, however I have eaten WAY more fruit/veg than normal.
I want you to give me your very best simple tips for how you succeed -
i.e. how you distract yourself, beat the craving and manage to keep on track :)
I have made minestrone soup last night, which will be meals this week, with only 6 PPs a serving (a little pasta and bacon in it!) I am a happy happy bunny.
Help me out - I need your inspiration!
thanks chicks & chaps :D:D
Claire

Butter nut squash is fab for me at the moment.... free on WW, very low calorie and great roasted. I have it in place of chips with dinners or mash, or just on its own....yummy

I try not to give in to the things that i know start my sweet tooth off (ie, takeaway and chocolate - although i do have a chow mein every week so that i get the break from cooking) as i know that once i've had it once, i crave it really badly and end up having an awful week.... normally a week where i eat every single takeaway that you can imagine - for some reason it's only once i've had them all i manage to find my motivation back again lol. And chocolate just makes me want more chocolate.

I have things like meringue nest with fresh berries and ww thick cream for a 2pp pudding, or a skinny cow mint ice lolly... those sort of things. Plus plenty of fresh pineapple and grapes - they're great for when you've just got that picky urge!!

xxx

I have just had my second WI on PP so I guess you could so I am on day 15 and I will be honest it took me until last Sunday to get out of the food tunnel if you know what I mean where all you think about all day is PP, weighing food, what you will eat next and what you cant eat.

I am not hungry doing this diet and I have got to the stage when I only think about food when it is time to prepare lunch or dinner. which is making things easier today and yesterday.

Even over the last two days when visiting I am happy with just a cuppa and can say no to the biscuits or cake without feeling the need to shout I am doing WW.

Best of luck and just take each day as it comes. Try and use your points of your meals rather than your treats, my leader said even though Fruit is free dont go over your 5 a day and keep bananas to one a day.

Back