New starter

Letti

Hi All, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Collette, 31, from Oldham. I am married and have a 4 month old baby girl, a 2 year old boy and two teenage step children who live with us. I dont work but am studying towards a degree through open university.
I joined slimming world last night, its my first attempt at the diet so I am slighly clueless after years of failure at weight watchers. I am really hoping that this might be my time. I look forward to getting to know you all better.xx

Hey Collette

Welcome to SW and this forum - Good Luck with your weight loss journey! And if you have any questions then just on here and someone will help you out :D X

hi collette im new too! its exciting! i am on my first 'real' day and feel absolutley stuffed! i dont see how im going to lose weight but we'll see! im used to being starving when trying to lose weight! good luck :)

Just saying hello and welcome.
Good luck losing the lbs xxx

Hi Colette welcome to minimins! :welcome2:

Goodluck on SW hope u get the resullts u want :)

Letti said:
Hi All, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Collette, 31, from Oldham. I am married and have a 4 month old baby girl, a 2 year old boy and two teenage step children who live with us. I dont work but am studying towards a degree through open university.
I joined slimming world last night, its my first attempt at the diet so I am slighly clueless after years of failure at weight watchers. I am really hoping that this might be my time. I look forward to getting to know you all better.xx

Welcome :) you took the best plan by far coming to slimming world. Its so good and never hungry!

Good luck and if you need any help just shout!

x x

Back