new starter......

busybee123

hi ive been lerking around here all week now!
I lost a stone in the two week phase 1 about 10 years ago. I know it works, but i do remember feeling most deprived when it comes to snacks inbetween meals.

Ive bought a new atkins book, as i no longer have my old one, it should arrive tomorrow so i will familiarize myself with it.

My question is - what do you / can you snack on inbetween meals please!

I work 8 - 5.15 and im out of the house for a long time, so need to plan accordingly.

Thanks for any replies.

Claire.

Well there's pork scratchings, they're a good one. I think that's about it! lol. Little cubes of cheese and ham I suppose could be snacks, You'll find you won't need to snack after a while but whatever gets you into the swing of things.

Good luck!

Slices of ham or other meat with cream cheese/cheese, rolled up

Hard boiled eggs

I usually keep some chicken and mayo in the fridge in case I feel like grazing :)

I don't get hungry for snacks at all eating low carb! But I keep pork scratchings and babybels in case I do get peckish, and to take to work in my van.

Don't think it's induction friendly as I don't do atkins but sometimes I have a teaspoon of sugar free peanut butter for a pick me up, yum!

Welcome, welcome welcome!!!! Like your name and the dog on the pic

Hi claire and welcome:)
As for snacks - if i'm at home then anything legal in the fridge. If i'm out - then mini pepperamis, mini cheeses, pork crackling. But then i dont seem to snack as much as i did:)

Hi Claire and welcome, as Leanne says in post #3, I also like to fry up a whole pack of low carb sausages and eat them cold

Hi busybee!

Welcome aboard :)
I wish you all the luck in the world!

My favourite snacks are pepperami and chicken breasts!

As for sausages I've recently had Debbie and Andrews from Asda as they are gluten free! Really yummy too :)

xxxxxxx

The Milton gate ones from Lidl have many low carb ones

Marvelous!
Well my 1st brunch as we are off work today and I've had bacon and eggs.

Hubby thinks I'm on a made up diet!!

LOL Well when he sees you shrink he'll soon be a believer. ;) Good luck!

LOL, show him the success stories Claire :)

Back