New starter!!!

I agree might be better having a salad with the potato next time and eat it together, rather than trying to squeeze the fruit in after.
What I've done often is bake a medium potato and have half for lunch with salad beans etc, then save the other half for following days lunch or tea, with meat and veggies.

My lunch was Devine but I have a small concern, it wasn't a huge potato but with 3 laughing cows (had 2 before lunch) and half a tin of beans I was quite stuffed, I am now eating my fruit (1/3 of size) and although I am enjoying it I am really stuffed but I know I can't leave it out!!! Do you think I should of eaten fruit first with the possibility of leaving some potato and beans???

Yes, yes and YES! The whole point in the superfree is to limit the amount of non-superfree stuff you eat (ie free food and syns) as they are far more energy dense than fruit & veg. It's no good eating it *as well as* your main meal, that totally defeats the point. It has to be either on the same plate as your main meal or eaten before it. That way once youre full its the calorie-rich stuff that you havent room to fit in (rather than having *already* stuffed yourself with calories and only not fitting the relatively-calorie-free veggies/fruit in!) :)

Now this may sound weird but I can't eat a cold salad with hot food!!! Lettuce and tomatoes in a burger is fine but not a full salad on the side!!! I'll just make sure I eat the fruit or salad first which ever I have!!!!

It was a much smaller lunch all round compared to a big baguette and crisps do I'm sure it hasn't been too much of an impact on my progress!!!

Thank you ladies :)

becki22 said:
Now this may sound weird but I can't eat a cold salad with hot food!!! Lettuce and tomatoes in a burger is fine but not a full salad on the side!!! I'll just make sure I eat the fruit or salad first which ever I have!!!!

It was a much smaller lunch all round compared to a big baguette and crisps do I'm sure it hasn't been too much of an impact on my progress!!!

Thank you ladies :)

It doesn't have to be salad tho chick. How About mushrooms or baby corn or peppers mixed in with the beans? x

Welshtigger said:
It doesn't have to be salad tho chick. How About mushrooms or baby corn or peppers mixed in with the beans? x

Oooo yes didn't think about corn, I don't really have the facilities at work to do the peppers and stuff!!!

Ooooo so much choice it's yummyyyyy :)

becki22 said:
Oooo yes didn't think about corn, I don't really have the facilities at work to do the peppers and stuff!!!

Ooooo so much choice it's yummyyyyy :)

Would have to be baby corns to be superfree tho as normal sweet corn is only free x

With the weather we've been having I've been making soup and having that with my lunch. Most of the ingredients in the soup are super free so it works well.

I'm planning on making a batch of soup tomorrow to have over the weekend :)

I can't be eating the same thing all the time so thanks for giving me lots of ideas :)

Ooh yeah soup is a great one. I bung whatever veg I have into the slow cooker with stock spices etc and leave it all day. Usually does my lunches for most of the week but to stop me getting bored I have it as a casserole one day, whizz some into soup following day, add more spices, stock and lentils and cook a bit longer then have that as a chunky soupy thing with some ham in it, then whatever is left makes a great sauce for chicken and rice when pureed up :eek:)

Well after 2 days of feeling really positive but feeling weird and not my self, (either a sugar fix come down after normally eating between 2 and 4 choc bars a day or a temp bug thing) I can say I've woken up today feeling fantastic!!! I don't care if it the extra veg I'm eating, the fluids I'm drinking, the weather or just the fact that Wales are going to beat England on sat in the six nations (and maybe cause I feel slightly slimmer)!! I just feel I wanted to share my fantastic feeling with everyone and hopefully it will rub off on someone a little!!!!

What ever it is I hope it lasts!!!

Had a lovely fruit salad for brekkie this morning with a cherry yoghurt and I'm now just about to finish off last nights pasta yummmmyyyyyyyyy!! (didn't have fish in the end)

Happy Thursday everyone, smile and be happy like meeeeee :)

Hi Becki I've just read you diary and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Hope you can bottle this feeling and keep topping yourself up as and when needed in the future. :D

I think your odd feeling was most probably you detoxing as you suspect and now all the good things you've been doing are coming to fruition.:D

I've added you to my subscriptions list so I hope you don't mind. :)

My thought will be with Wales on Sat too. If you check out my location I think you'll understand.:D

Hope you have a good day.

Thank u ladies, I hope it lasts :-/

But in the mean time it feels good to be alive :)

Just made up a lush chilli packed to the brim with veg with some rice and it was Devine, yummy!!! Was sooooo chuffed when I found colmans chilli packets are only 7 1/2 syns per packet!!! So the quarter I ate is only 2 syns and the small bit I have for tomorrow is only 1, I nor
Ally have more rice then chilli but made sure I had more chilli tonight!!! :)

Back