New starter!!!

Purple Patsy said:
My thought will be with Wales on Sat too. If you check out my location I think you'll understand.:D

Hope you have a good day.

Hey there, I've checked your location and will greatly accept your support on behalf of the boys :) I was at the Wales v Scotland game and I have to say the scots are prob the best fans we've come across so far (we've been to watch Wales play Italy, England, France, Australia, south Africa, new Zealand so that's quite a lot to beat) we had a real good laugh with everyone we come across especially the ones in the stadium!!! We are hoping to go to Edinburgh for the game next year and can't wait :)

I'm only half welsh (my mum is welsh) and I was born and raised in England but my partner is welsh and I grew to love the game watching Wales!! We live in Kent so I'm sure u can imagine the grief I get for not supporting England haha, oh well never mind!!! :)

Hope you are well, xx

Wow just went to fill in my food diary for this afternoon and realised that I had none of healthy extras today (ee) I was going to have a bit of fruit anyway but I changed that to some bran flakes and milk (which technically means I've had 4 meals today but better than going without my daily fibre and calcium and it don't amount to much)

I've taken this as an early lesson on how important the food diarys are and that they aren't just something you do in the beginning (think in back of my head that's what I thought)

Once again, I really do feel fantastic!! Went for a lovely long walk down riverside earlier with my lovely likkle family and my brother and his dogs which was fantastic!!! It's been a whopping 18 degrees in Medway today absolutely gorgeous but quite scary for February!!!!

Excellent. Sounds like you've well and truly fallen in love with sw. Makes you see how it can be a lifestyle change rather than a diet eh!!! We'll never be fat again ;) lush foods on plan. I love it x

Oh yes I have def got the sw bug!!! I knows it's only natural to feel this positive in the beginning but long may it continue :)

Woke up sleepy this morning (all the Fabulous feeling wiped me out I think haha) but after a lovely fruit salad and yoghurt for lunch I am pleased to say I'm feeling fab again!!! I am just as excited as I have been about my plan and my OH put his arms round me last night and said he can feel I've lost something (maybe just water but who cares)

Hope every one is feeling fabulous today :) xx

I love your positivity - it's so great :) make sure you've taken your before pics so you've something to look back on x

Hi Becki,
Just read your posts and wanted to say hi.
How are you finding plan now? You seem like you've got the hang of it!
This is my 8th week and 10lbs are GONE!! :D
I LOVE SW...and as cheesy as it sounds it really has changed mine & my family's life. It's just clicked for me!

Well done hunny and look forward to reading future posts!

X

Great to see you so positive and totally loving the plans. It helps so much.

I would agree that you should take before Pics and also take before measurements. As many as you like. If you have a pet hate of your body it can really help to see it getting smaller. Mine's my calf to knee area so I have it noted down. Roll on the day I can just put on any pair of long boots.

Have a great Friday and enjoy the rugby tomorrow. :)

Thanks everyone!!! I am feeling very positive still but I am nervous for tomorrow as it will be my first weigh in and I'm scared in case I haven't lost stupid I know because I do feel slimmer!!!

I have been quite busy that is why I haven't been on for a couple of days!! I missed it though I've become slightly attached to minimins!!! :)

Hope you all are having a fab weekend :)

becki22 said:
Thanks everyone!!! I am feeling very positive still but I am nervous for tomorrow as it will be my first weigh in and I'm scared in case I haven't lost stupid I know because I do feel slimmer!!!

Although I'm sure you would have lost this week always remember for future that even if the scales don't show a loss, the tape measure might! I maintained my 2nd week and had a 1/2lb loss the following week even though I was sticking to plan. Over those two weeks though I had to move my belt a notch in the right direction and my jeans felt easier to pull on :)
I'm also a Monday weigher, hope it goes well! onwards and downwards for us tomorrow! Xx

Minimins is great and is really helping me keep on track. Good luck! xxx

becki22 said:

I have been quite busy that is why I haven't been on for a couple of days!! I missed it though I've become slightly attached to minimins!!! :)

Hope you all are having a fab weekend :)

You'll have done great don't be stressing :) x

Back