New Starter

Jeni that soooafe me laugh re recycling bin cos that's me!!!! Blinking wine bottles n cans galore!! Now it's just odd wine bottle from ash n bloody loads of water bottles :) x
I feel really good tho u know - I'm gonna carry on drinking water like this when I stop cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep! Treat day Saturday wine n treat food!! Sometimes takeaway sometimes something made at home, then healthy rest of week. Not going thro lipotrim again so once it's off it's staying off!!! That's the plan anyway eeks xx

jeni3075 said:
How can you watch come dine with me???!!! It's one of my fav programmes but haven't watched a single episode since being on this diet!!! Even super skinny vs supersize makes me hungry!!
Hey dais how's u today?

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Hahaha yeah Jen Im the same, me and OH sometimes watch supersize vs superskinny and he always says god it'd turn you off food seeing it in such quantities and Im like nope not me, looks lovely Haha!!

Yeh my mouth was watering lol!! This diet does help to control the hunger no doubt about it..but it doesn't stop you WANTING the food!! I've come to bed EARLY again!! God I'm boring on this diet!!

Hi guys
Just a message from janine (lipotrim4me). She will be back on in a few days, she just getting her head together n she is starting back on 100% tomorrow :) xx
She will be welcomed back with open arms for sure xx

end of day 4 100 %
had a sneaky mid-week weigh in to spur me on..
this site is a lifesaver!
thanks everyone xxx :hug99:

Well done nomorechocolate! Keep up the good work!! Bet your excited about weigh in!! Send my love to janine sun of course she'll be welcomed back with open arms!! :)

Not the best day I've had so far!!! But weekends are always a struggle for me! Wish I worked weekends on this diet!! But got through another one! And know I'll be fine in the week so another week done!! :)

Not the best day I've had so far!!! But weekends are always a struggle for me! Wish I worked weekends on this diet!! But got through another one! And know I'll be fine in the week so another week done!! :)

well done
i'm on the dulcolax tonight !!

Hi to all :)

Hope you are having a lovely day , the sun is out here so what can we ask for hey :)
Hope you are feeling better Jeni:)
I've woken up feeling poorly:-( I suffer from hayfever which despite eye drops, nose spray & tablets I take was awful yesterday & same today & eye drops are not even working anymore so I hope it isn't ought else & might go check it out at gp as my throat is sore too :-( hope you all have a good day x

Morning peeps... Yeh feel better thanks..
Chan at the end of the day our immune system is s**t at the mo!! I've got a wackin great cold sore.. :( we're prob susceptible to all sorts... Guess we have to live with it for a bit?! :( ANOTHER side effect!!! Is anyone else's hair feeling quite thin?! Nothin to worry about its not coming out in clumps Infact it's a lot easier to style!!! But it's def different!! X

Morning all :)
Blinking pissed off cos weather is **** here today on my day off, my only day off grrrr xx

well end of week 3 for me and another 5lb off so cant complain really ( even though i am an inpatient b*tch and want more)
week 4 here I come arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Jeni,

I know what you mean about the side effects & I agree my hair is normally thin but it's now more like thinner lol & that's another side effect apparently but all worth it in end hey :)
Now hayfever medication has kicked in I'm feeling lots better :) & sorry to hear that you got bad weather Veronica, hopefully it will be better soon for you x

Back