New Starter

Thanks nomorechocolate.... Have my very first weigh in now tomorrow morning. I cant wait!!!!
How are you doing?

Aww thought it was sun... Don't think I've ever seen one before!!! Have a good day at work hun xx

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

How's everyone doing today? I'm Havin a crap one :( just when I think I'm breezing this it knocks me back! Had a bad night (due to the lovely ducolax) thought I was actually going to pass out :( and just haven't been able to shake it off all day... It's beautiful outside and I'm lying on the sofa :( but every time I try and do something or sit in the sun I go dizzy .. Think I'm dehydrated cos got headache to GRRR!! Really feel like I'm battling with myself today... Half of me is saying EAT and the other is saying noooo you've done so well keep going! Anyway hope your all doing better than me!! Sorry to rant! X

Hey Jeni, Im doing good today. Keeping myself busy cleaning the house. I have never done so much cleaning in my life as i have done today!!!! Its nice outside but i dont want to go anywhere and be faced with any sort of temptation!!!!!!
Lipotrim really = a boring life
You poor thing. Hopefully it will pass soon for you hun. Keep going - you have done amazingly well on this.
You will be feeling better soon and delighted you stuck with it x

you started on my birthday! hehe! the support on here is spectacular! snd reading peoples success stories when im down/bored/hungry really egg me on.:D

Hi ladies!!! Can't wait to finish work at last lol. Just ordered jillion michaels 30 day shred to start doing exercises!!! I will NOT have flabby skin lol xx
Hope u are all having a lovely day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jeni, sorry to hear you are having a bad day & you can do it just male sure you keep drinking plenty of water & I know what you mean about Dulcolax I hate taking it but it's the only way I can toilet now, so I take one or twice a week!!
Hi Veronica, I've got that DVD too bought it a while back so might do it with you when you start & it's good :) hope you are all doing ok :) x x

Evening chan!!! I been dumped for a better offer by my bf so a bit pissed off now. But nothing will sway me from this diet!!!!
I can only go with dulcolax now so I'm taking 2 twice a week - oh well :-( xxx
Deal with the shred chan, I will let u know when it arrives, should be soon as ordered from play.com n they del quite quick xx gonna do it at least 5 times a week!!! Not gonna be flabby lol

Evening guys.... Feeling a bit better... It really takes it out of me that stuff ... Lol in both ways!! Can't believe I've wasted this beautiful day doing nuthin.. But I guess any way to deal with it!! Glad its back to work tommorow!! I'm DEFFO starting the exercise tommorow... Have I been saying that every week or what!! But I AM!! Gonna do it 5 times a week to.. then just take dogs at the weekend..feeling massive today prob down to the bloating but tried a couple pairs of trousers on and they still don't fit! Think I was really in denial how big I got! Anyway this is why I'm here and I'm not giving up!! I'm getting smaller every day!! :)

Aw Jeni hope you're feeling better! Im exactly the same i can only go with dulcolax :(
Been out all day sniffing around an area Im thinking of buying an apartment eeek absolutely sick of paying a fortune in rent so think i need to bite the bullet. Been a very stressful week!!
Weigh in tomorrow :)

Hi jeni n daisy cxx
Jeni sorry u had a bad day, this diet has a lot to answer for doesn't it???!!
Just about to watch come dine with me love it!!!
N u tube??? Nah I need it on me big tele can't watch it on laptop lol cxx

How can you watch come dine with me???!!! It's one of my fav programmes but haven't watched a single episode since being on this diet!!! Even super skinny vs supersize makes me hungry!!
Hey dais how's u today?

I love watching man v food I've become obsessed with it since starting lipotrim. Glad your feeling better Jeni. I've caught the 50 shades bug spent 6 hours yesterday reading first one just starting second.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

Hey Jen glad ur feeling better and sorry to here u had a bad day :(
I haven't stop eating and drinking all my favourite things lol Took your advise as tomorrow is the new start of the new me so the count down is on....

Sharon man vs food??!! Omg that would make me ravenous!! I'm getting 50 shades darker tommorow.. Bout time! Looking forward to it! How u getting on Hun!? X

Love it Jen!!! Doesn't bother me at all! No food till 12th sept full stop! Nothing else need change well apart from trips to pubs watching folk eat - not doing that one again!!! Need to lose at least another 2 stone minimum!!!

Hey nowillpower.. Glad your enjoying your last day! Hope your having a large glass of wine for me! Mmmm!! I have to laugh... Just put recycling out,,, it used to be loads of wine bottles and pizza boxes... It's now just overflowing with water bottles!! Hundreds of them! They must think I've moved lol
GL tommorow we're here if u need us :)

I bought all 3 for a tenner from Asda Saturday janine sent me them on pdf but I couldnt get into it on my mobile as screen to small. Yeah I'm doing good ta I'm off to Preston on Thursday.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

Back