New Starter

Ok Guys I gone and done it I started and my start weight was 16 stone 2 lb so I gave my self stone targets so roll on the 1st stone hope to losse 6 in total here's to Lipotrim and water for the next few months ;)

Ok Guys I gone and done it I started and my start weight was 16 stone 2 lb so I gave my self stone targets so roll on the 1st stone hope to losse 6 in total here's to Lipotrim and water for the next few months ;)
really good luck xx

well done for starting - sometimes that's the hardest part
have a great first week xx

GL nowillpower! How u finding your first day? Hubby n son having pizza and chips Grr it smells great! :p

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

I'm just making OH spaghetti bolognese with a side salad & it smells delicious too Jeni & I can't wait to finish LP :) x

Week 5 weigh in and I've lost 6lbs! Over the moon with that :) :)
Five weeks left until hols!!

Thanks Chan! I defo put it down to stress! :)
How are you all doing I've had so little time lately to check in.

Omg daisy!!! I'm having vodka this weekend now!!!!! That's brilliant hun!!! So pleased for you!!! Xx

Oh no don't follow my bad example id feel terrible! :(
Yippieeeee tho i am so pleased!x

Thanks girls ) feel ok not hungry feed the clan a roast dinner and it looked great ( but feeling quite tired tonight with a little headache can't seem to drink the water I need because everytime I Sit to drink some someone drops in or one of my sick kids called me ( girls aged 17 & 14 drama queens lol ) headcolds but may as well be dying ... But here's to a new start ..

Well I started the exercise finally!! I'm sweating and bright Red but managed it!! And feel good! Off for a shower! :p

Glad you are feeling well nowillpower :) hope you are all well :) a bit bored tonight so u thought I'd just get into bed & surf the net x

Thanks Chan )
Just hope I can do it this time
I'm lin bed and the smell coming from the kitchen is just making my mouth water one of the girls down there cooking (
And it's only day 1 and I'm starving lol

Yeh but the hunger eases Hun just get through these first few days and you'll be fine... Long baths and early nights!

You certainly can do nowillpower :)
I know it's hard smelling food but block or out & just remind yourself to why you are doing this, think of your goals & believe me before you know you are back on track & i agree with Jeni , it will get easier in the next few days for you :) x

Hi girls....how is everyone? Sorry haven't been on for a week or so....still 100%, now on day 31. Having said that only lost a pound since Wednesday, a bit depressed and having a bit of a bad day to be honest. My original plan was to do this for a month but haven't reached my goal so decided to stick with it till end of July. :-(

Hey asal was wondering how you were doing! Good to hear your still doing well... I had a bad day yesterday hun but today was a good day and tommorows another day! You're doing great keep it up! :)

Back