New Starter

Hi all :)
Well done mumtorudy :)
Chub it's still a weigh loss do all good and I'm sure you would be more pleased with Monday results x

Glad you had a good night Daisy :)
Hope you are both well Jeni & Veronica
We went gym this morning & we just got back from a long walk with dog so it's time to chill now :) hope you are all having a lovely day x x

Hey all! Glad you had a nice night daisy.. We're u ok drinking? Heard it was dangerous!!! But big well done for not eating if I'd had a drink I would of said bugger it!!! Nom Nom Nom!
How u feeling today chan? Well done on gym and walk! I'm going to walk round coliford lake reservoir tommorow.. Think it's going to be quite a hike! Been out for the day... Dropped my son off at a skate unit and me and hub walked around town... God it was depressing to be honest!! We would of usually found somewhere to have a nice lunch!! And large glass of vino!! Instead we went to a coffe house where I had a blk coffee and he had a cappuccino and huge piece of cake!! Didn't bother me to much but really would of loved a nice pub lunch! Anyway not long now til my break and can't wait!!
Well done mumtoruby.. I was a little disappointed with 3 as well tbh but hoping for a good number next week! And hey if we'd lost that on any other diet we would of been stoked huh! Mind you we would of then at least of eaten something!!!! Think I need to see good numbers doing this or I'm outta here!!! Xx

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Hi Jeni:),
Glad to see you are having a good day & I know what you mean about a pub lunch ! & well done for sticking to black coffee:)
I'm not too bad today& all good in other department phew lol
I already can't wait for Friday weigh in & has anyone been taking their body measurement as I'm considering doing it x

Hi all, well i broke last night!!!!! I didnt log on all day as i have been so disappointed in myself. I was awake all last night with bad cramps and running to the toilet bowl (no need for fiberclear lets just say) :sigh: It so wasnt worth it and even a half hr into breaking it last night i was so pissed off and wishing i hadnt but what was the point then......
Ive just been eating myself up all day with it...
Should have listening to you Jeni3075

Aw busymom don't be down on yourself, now you know its so NOT worth it to cheat it might just make you stronger. Just start a fresh and also think of the money you waste on shakes if you cheat-this works for me!

Jeni Im not too sure about the dangerous thing because they say its dangerous due to ketosis but people on atkins drink while in ketosis, i think it might be just that you get very drunk very quick. I actually only had four drinks-i had thought i had five- was well tipsy so that's defo true. I wouldn't recommend though cos i think you need food to soak it up!

Hi all, well i broke last night!!!!! I didnt log on all day as i have been so disappointed in myself. I was awake all last night with bad cramps and running to the toilet bowl (no need for fiberclear lets just say) :sigh: It so wasnt worth it and even a half hr into breaking it last night i was so pissed off and wishing i hadnt but what was the point then......
Ive just been eating myself up all day with it...

Should have listening to you Jeni3075

Oh hunny give yourself a break, its done now, forget it, move on, I had a slip in my first week and was just like you, so mad at myself, but its not then end of the world, tomorrow as they say , is another day, and next week is another week xx

Yeh dais don't think it knocks you out of ketosis this is why I've considered it myself!! It says it's dangerous cos your not eating... Get very drunk very quick!! Also your body burns alcohol before fat thus slowing weight loss... But really don't think you've done much harm with 4 and you had a great night to make it worth it!!
Oh no busymom!! That's awful,,, but exactly what i thought! Believe me considered it myself!!! Infact it's hubby's bday next Friday and was considering coming off for the night.... Thinking it might not be such a good idea now!!! I'm guessing you'd recommend against it?! X

Hi all ;)
I'm starting on Monday and just reading up for the will power to see it through ... As over the years been a consent dieter losse but on loss plus more that's me ... But have been really ill quite recently and really need to losse 6 stone
So going to give it my all and will need all you guys to be my will power as I defo dont have any xx

Hey no willpower! Welcome and GL on your journey!! Believe me didn't think I could do it but 29 days later I'm still 100% it's a great diet and it does get easier.. The first few days are quite hard!! Keep popping on here I don't think I'd still be here without these guys!! I started wanting to lose 6 stone to.... Now 4 stone 5lbs! I am having a (reasonably good) month off beg 23rd aug for various reasons.. But plan to get back to it 100% until Xmas to lose the rest so I'll be here with you... And us all... We're all going through the same thing! :)

Thanks Jen ;) I'm going to give it 200% lol
I did it 5 years ago and lost a stone in two weeks and did the lighter life twice and each time lost and everytime I'd start and be going well and just funding my mojo with TFR some life drama would knock me off and then the mojo would have passed and I'd put on all lost plus somemore ..... But I'm the pass few months I have learnt a dear leasson and that's to put me first cause running after everyone doesn't mean they would be there for you ;)
Moan over lol
And the new me stars on Monday ;)
Thanks for the support i hope I can do as well as you ;)

You will be fine! I'm like that with stress but you'll find dif ways to deal with it... If you cheat you'll be a lot MORE stressed that's for sure!! Lots of luck for Monday... Make sure the last supper is a goodun!! Looking forward to seeing your results!! :)

I got back on it today and im stronger now. Learned a lesson from last night so 100% now - got through today so im happy with that considering how i was feeling....... Early to bed for me now. roll on weigh in Monday and hopefully wont be left disappointed after my little blip

jeni3075 said:
Evening chan.. Bet you knackered arnt ya?!!
Sun what is that in your pic?!!!

Jeni it's a baby dolphin :) soooo cute!!! X
Hope u all have a good day, long day in work today - 8 till 6 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back