New Starter

Hi chub :)
I want to be 12st too :) & I'm 5ft 3 but I am only on LP until next Sundat then I'll be doing a week re-feed as we go on holiday on 14th of August so I hope I get to 12st 7 lbs before I go away :)

what weight are you now chan?
i'm refeeding for a wedding, starting to refeed on 27th august, doubt i'll get to goal before then, esp with my pathetic - 1.8lbs last week!!

Chub you look great! You really look like your nearly there! Yeh I'm not setting my goal to low... Not in me to be 'skinny'! Gotta live!! Prib 11-12 stone see how I feel.. Sun your sooo gonna look fab in that bikini in Cuba!!! X

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

I weighed in a day early today as I'm going to Preston tomorrow. I lost 4.5lbs so in 7 weeks I've lost 3 stone 1 pounds :) I'm very pleased with myself.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Well done Sharon :) x
Jeni, I'm not gonna look sexy as in my bikini lol but I will look a lot better than when I went to Tunisia in may lol x starting to fit in size 16 now which pleases me greatly!! Be amazing to be in 14s for Cuba!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello girls...
well, I've just been to weigh in and lost 8lbs - not bad considering I have PCOS and insulin resistance which both make losing weight very difficult
bad news is the chemist doesn't have any packs in stock - NONE !!
I'm very annoyed as he obviously knew last week that I'd be coming back today
Going to have to do some other low carb 'til he gets them in.....

Omg how annoying you must be gutted!!! Grr but well done on the 8lbs!! That's what I lost 1st wk to... Great start!! Xx

thanks jeni xx
well, I have some left over shakes from another vlcd in my cupboard so I'm gonna stick to those.... then back to Lipotrim asap xxx

jeni3075 said:
I'll be surprised if your not a size 10 by then the way your going! :p

The chemist is so nice Jeni, I said to her I was scared about refeeding as didn't wanna put any weight in n she said I won't let you :)
She also set me a target of 5 pounds next week lol - waiting for my DVD then gonna start exercising!!!

The chemist is so nice Jeni, I said to her I was scared about refeeding as didn't wanna put any weight in n she said I won't let you :)
She also set me a target of 5 pounds next week lol - waiting for my DVD then gonna start exercising!!!

wish I had your chemist sunshine !!

Well done choc on weight loss but big bad naughty chemist! I would be hugely annoyed at that x

Jeni I was gonna go with prestwich lol as that's where my bf lives. But they messed me around b I couldn't delay my start any longer, I'm glad they did cos I wouldn't be with the lovely Vanessa otherwise :) x

Better than coming off it totally choc?!! I just saw that link on another page sun! They've made a lot more effort with it than my chemist tho!! Sounds like you've got the best out of all of us tho!! She sounds lovely!
God I'm still tempted to do something for hubs bday Friday... Just so scared of breaking the diet!!

great going on weigh loss, well done, now, pass me the super glue to glue my flippin' mouth up tonight!!!!!

Back