New Starter

Dizzy go try on jeans that are to small for u... I'm back to being depressed now! But it's certainly put me off eating! Infact just gonna do my wii active now!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Well done in your weight loss choc :) as for your chemist so frustrating they knew you would be coming bk !!! I agree with Jeni do the re feed until you get more shakes & wish you all the best :) x

Enjoy your work out Jeni :) I've just hot back from gym & I'm exhausted but it was worth it as I can now tell I'm getting better at the workouts :)
How is everyone tonight ? Hope you are all well x

Thanks chan... Phew that was hard in this heat!! And I'm trying out movicol... Cos I HATE let's say it again HATE dulcolax!!! But it's making me very bloated and rumbly.. Oh the joys!! Time for bath n mr grey... :)

Well done in your weight loss choc :) as for your chemist so frustrating they knew you would be coming bk !!! I agree with Jeni do the re feed until you get more shakes & wish you all the best :) x

bless you chan
thank you for your support
think I'm going to speak to lipotrim directly about this chemist though, the service has been awful

Cheers Chan. My chemist told me today that I'm the only person who has stuck to this diet and getting results at his chemist others have been but gave up.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Jeni are you taking 'lax' every night?
I only have them every 3rd or 4th day , usually the night before weigh in!

Choc I take dulcolax every 2-3 days and Jeni I reckon with any constipation tablets they willale us feel bloated :-( but thankfully they work :) x

God no! Every night!! No way!!! Twice a week... But really don't want to take them anymore... I'm trying other things but got those as back up!! Dulcoease is meant to be 'easier' to its the stomach cramps I can't stand.. Labour was less painful!! Yeh Chan I agree hard with the exercise tho isn't it! One more day then WI chan! Wooop! Hope it's slightly better than last week! I want to know suns secret!!!

Jeni, water is all I can think of, I really do drink huge amounts xx n I have gone off tea so it's literally just water I'm drinking xx. But I'm thirsty all time on thus darn diet lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've gone off tea aswell!! I'm thirsty all the time!! Drink from morning to night! And PEE all the time!!

Thank god it's not just me!!! Can't believe thirsty all time with the amount I'm drinking.
On a serious note, I'm quite scared of becoming reliant on this diet - think I'm gonna be petrified of eating!!!

Jeni, I'm going to try the stuff you take next time
dulcolax makes me feel so ill

Dulcolax is great for me in fact took 2 about 8 pm n can't wait for the results lol x

It's wierd how it effects us deifferantly... I really am in a lot of pain when I take it and it makes me feel sooooo sick and dehydrates me for the whole day... Saying that it certainly does what it says on the tin!
I dunno sun I am really looking forward to food!! But am amazed what I'm craving! Quite simple things! I'm certainly feeling more confident when I come off I won't binge... Really think its changing how I'm going to look at food in the future! :)

I've just taken
Y two dulcolax now sun:) wondering if that was wise now as I'm taking families we work with on trip tomorrow oh well lol x

Oooh good luck with that chan :) xx
Jeni, I'm really looking forward to eating but I'm petrified of the weight flying back on!!! It deffo has changed my view of eating n the type of foods I want. I'm certainly not craving greasy fast foods, I'm wanting fresh wholesome tastes!!!
Oh my god... Did I just type that???!! Lmao xx

Back