New Starter

I'm soo glad I got to know u guys, u have been amazing and so supportive xx remember those first couple of weekends - how much we lived on here lol cxx u have been amazing n I thank god I met u!! Sooo appreciated like chan said xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jeni3075 said:
You won't have anything left to lose the way your going sun!!! Yep let's stay here all the way huh!!! Just so glad I found u guys! :p

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

N jeni, I'm 14 stone 5 still course I will have done to lose!! Xx

Sharon how fantastic!!! N well done for putting them up - they are inspiring :)

Woah Sharon! Amazing!! You've done so well in just a few weeks!! You have great shape and u know what I can tell your happier by the way your standing!! *clap clap clap! Xxxx
God just when I'm feeling 'a bit thin'!! I go and try some clothes on and feel oh so bloody fat again!!! Grr! Can't actually believe I got so big! And in not a lot of time really... Wish I'd found this diet last year!
Yeh sun that first w'end was 'harsh'!! Seems like ages ago but seems like last week you know what I mean??!!! Never would of got through it without u guys tho! :p
Ps moan time... I feel really sick tonight :( and got loads of little spots around my mouth and another cold sore if I'm not mistaken! :( plus noticed my skin is quite 'shiny'? You'd think I'd have amazing skin with all this water??!!!!

Wow great pic toddstar :)
Yep also refeed in here & I'm just following advise sheet a bit of salad & a baked chicken breast for dinner , just been shopping & off to make it now. Hope you are all having a good night x

Oh Jeni I know what you mean about spots round mouth I got this horrible one on side of my mouth & it's like a normal spot :-( x
Shame we lost some of the others but glad some of us are still in here & Jeni don't worry about not starting this any sooner, what matters is that you started it & you are doing great :) so proud of us all x

Hello fabulous ladies loving all these pics that are up, AMAZING :)
Hope ye are all doing well?x

Hey angel hope your doing good :)
Told pierce in tech about the notifications...
Waiting with baited breath how dinner went chan???!! Xx

I was wondering why it went all quiet there lol
Im great Jeni and yourself? How exciting it is for Chan to be at refeed, im so jealous lol.
347891740a3787760888b115929191l.jpg553194_3431676199508_285733525_n.jpgOKay i took the plunge and said id jump on the band wagon with the before and nearly after pics. Its sickening to see the difference and how much weight i had put on :(

Wow angel you look fantastic!!! I'm looking for a dress for a wedding in sept and I love love yours!!! Can you send it me??!!! Lol where it's from is that belt separate?? It's Gorg xx

Ok re-feed day 1 :)
Some salad & the chicken breast i cut it, I cooked It in a pan with no oil at all & added some tomatoes to it& chillies. I got a bit of tummy ache now & only ate half my salad & chicken & it was nice but was astonished that I couldn't finish it all which is good I suppose & I'm also glad I recognised to stop eating when full rather then finishing it all, overall all good :) x

Back