New Starter

Oo sounds great chan!! Cannot imagine not being able to finish my first meal after this! But guess we'll wait n see!! So did u decide to do yoghurt instead of shakes or did I buy some? X

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

I wondered that chan.... Cos I really can't see how an egg would hurt? Not sure tho... Maybe ask it on the refeed section? X

Awh thanks guys yep seeing that there is a huge shock i havent looked at that pic in a long time lol.
The dress was got in Quiz Clothing and it was reduced from 60 down to 20 :) that diamante thing is actually part of the dress, and it was very flowy and hid the lumps and bumps lol.
Defo check out the website as they have gorgeous stuff and actually quiet cheap too considering some ppl pay near 200 for a dress for a wedding that dont look as good Madness!!!
Quizclothing.co.uk, they are part of the tempest group over ere in n.ireland. Sizes from 10-18 too and not these skimpy fit either

Well done chan on refeed xx

Jeni I've got some shakes left so i will carry on using them as no point wasting them & I'll ask at re-feed & let you know what they say about the eggs :) x

Thanks angel I'll go take a look now!! You look a million dollars not £20! Lol
Sounds great chan! :)

Angel u look fantastic!!! Surely it's pics like that that spur us on?? :)
How long u been on LT? How long u got to go?
Well done on ur loss so far x
Ooh chan u have food in your belly???!! Wwooohh how strange lol - glad it went good for you xx
It's scary innit how we let ourselves go? I mean I'm disgusted by the fact I have lost nearly 3 stone n I'm stil fat!! I mean god what was I thinking allowing that???! Bah xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know sun.... You know I think I was in denial... I knew I was fat but I couldn't see a 17stone woman looking back at me in the mirror!! Anyway all forgotten never again!!
My stomach is big time rumbling tonight... Think it's the thought of chans chicken salad lol!!
Great site angel... Couldn't see urs unfortunately!! Saw a pink one I like not sure if I could pull it off tho!!!

I know what you mean girls , I was in denial too but like you say Jeni never going back there again :) so happy for us all for doing so well x

Just read a thread and judebo was told NOT to take movicol cos there's sugar in it!!!! Agh for goodness sake!!! My chemist said it was fine and other peeps said on here it's fine but maybe that's why I HAVNT lost to much this week?? And been quite hungry!!! Dammmm I thought it tasted sweet!! And it bloomin worked great!!! I don't wanna go back to dulcolax... Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh bless Jeni I just seen the thread best think is to stop taking it for now & contact Lipotrim direct & they will tell you :) x

Hi ladies, well after hubby whisked me away for a lovely romantic weekend in the lakes, i got back on LT last mon then on Tuesday got a phone call to say my nan was really ill. We rushed to the hosp but unfortunatly she passed away on thurs. Been with family in Brid all week n just got back home for the funeral today :(
Needless to say i have eaten all week so im hoping to get back on on sat, god knows how much ive put on im dreading getting weighed :( xx

Aw mumtoruby sorry for your loss... Don't feel bad it's life... Looking forward to you joining back in tho GL xx

Aww ruby I'm sorry for your loss :-( hope you are ok & don't worry about LP you will be able to get back on it x

Hey girlies just catching up now on what yas chatted about yday.. use all look amazin! Oh and thanks for the info on refeeding! x

Oh and girlies on RF stay on here and let us know what use r eating so we know how to do it right when its our turn lol

Back