New Starter

Hi ladies, sorry been really busy today and tonight!!! So busy only had 2 shakes tiday!! Does it matter greatly???
Stil not got off my day arse n done any exercise, I really must or else I'm not gonna lose this additional 2 stone!!!
Well the guy at work had been eating for 3 weeks n only put 3 pounds on n I think that's pretty good!!
AND I have a success story - a woman who used to work at my place did lipotrim about 3 years ago and lost 8 stones n I was speaking to someone who still sees her - she has still kept the weight off!!! :) she goes up n down by half a stone from time to time but that's it do how inspiring is that?? We CAN keep it off if we really want to :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oo that's really inspiring sun!! Just have to remember how hard this is and not go back I think!!!

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

That's really inspiring sun :)& try to have the last shake if you can but if you can't I'm sure a one off won't matter:)
Jeni it was a bit funny but I wouldn't recommend seeing it at cinema just get it from DVD shop & hire it :)I'm just watching the Olympics x

I really can't be bothered Chan, I'm going bed soon - sure it will be fine xxx. How's this eating malarkey??? :)
Jeni hope u r ok Hun, don't be down - I think this nearing to refeeding affects us, I'm sure I will be all over place when the end is in sight lol xxx

I turn off at boxing!! But loving the rest!! Even watching it at work as we're so quiet.. Go GB! The 'sick' feeling is finally fading.. Now I'm in bed Grr! Sun the exercise isn't going to well for me either! And we're sooo quiet at work I'm literally sitting on my ass allll day! Promised myself to do some walking this w'end... Please weather be good to me!

Sun the eating is going well:) sticking to the re-feed 7 day plan & in getting weighed in morning so hoping for some more loses but on other hand I'm scared that with eating regardless of following instructions it will all come back on!
Hope you all have a good night sleep ladies :) x

Wow what a day an 8am to 10.30 pm working non stop if I haven't lost 5lbs after that day I dunno what will lol
And to make things worse who had to do the food run at 7pm this evening ME!!!
6 large pizzas garlic bread and chips, all for this major visit, it took every ounce of energy not to tuck in I tell ya.
Rant over lol

Hope ye all had a great day and wish luck for anyone weighing in tomorrow xxx

Well done angel!! Think I may of cracked after such a long day and all that food!!!
Night ladies :)

Morning all :)
Yay the weekend is finally here& I'm ready for it:).
GL with weigh in today Jeni:)& I'm going boots at some point to get weighed so I'll let you know how it goes too:).
Have a good day everyone x

On way to get weighed shortly :).
This my day 3 on re-feed but I am still suffering with constipation ??? I took 2 dulcolax tablets on Wednesday & Thursday by still nothing:-( x

Just got weighed I've lost 4lbs:) I now weigh 12st 9lbs & it appears difference between my home scales & boots is 2lbs more on boots scales so I'll go by them :) well pleased yay x

Happy days chan! so u still loose on refeeding! lol i get weighed tommorrow sneakly got on my own scales last night hope they are right lol

chan well done!it's encouraging to know you can still loose weight on refeed! i think i'll be scared when i get to eat again that it will just put on weight, but i was sceptical that this diet didn't work and we're all proof that it does!!!!

Wow chan that is encouraging!!! Well done mate!! Bet the exercise is helping to I must step it up!!
I lost 4lbs to so don't think the movicol did to much damage... She said the chemist said its fine cos it's sucrolose anyway gonna ring lipotrim.. Chat later girls xxx

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Hey guys where's everyone tonight??!! I'd usually have the Friday night blues by this time but feeeliing gooooood! Delighted with weigh in and my chemist was great today!! She said I'm welcome to go back weekly to weigh even tho I'll be off the lipotrim... And it's fine just to go back on it in sept or she said do 2 shakes and a meal.. I'll see how I get on I think.. 7 DAYS LEFT.... YES! :) also looking forward to time off work I need a break!! Just one week left then not at work til sept 5th!! Excited!! :) :)

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

It is quiet indeed pal ! I've put my re-feed entry in my diary as don't think it's fair to put it in here for u all! How are you doing jeni? I'm watching the Olympics :) x

Back