New Starter

Morning!!!!!!! Today is the day!! :0 just had a shake... Then it will be chicken salad at the beach! :0 then shake for tea... Wish me luck!! I'm sooooo lucky,,, 1st day of my hols and it's BEEEutiful!!!! Yay!

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

The good news is I lost 5lbs! The bad news is my 1st refeed day hasn't gone perfectly! (I knew it!!! As soon as I'm allowing myself to eat again I feel like going mad!!!) I had a shake for breakfast... Then went to m'sons for the picnic stuff.. I knew I didn't have time to prepare anything so went to the salad bar... They didn't have much! Had lettuce, toms, cucumber peppers, boiled egg and a small amount of couscous (couldn't resist!). And bought a pack of turkey pieces.. Tikka flavoured.. I knew I wasn't allowed this but got it anyway! Anyway I've had the best day in ages.. Even got the thunder thighs out and went swimming!! While I'm confessing I also had one of hubby's crisps and a lick of his ice cream!!! Omg how bad am I! I won't have anything else now.. ! I don't know what everyone means by saying when you first start eating its bland?! I felt like I was having the best salad I've ever tasted!!! Also having my first cuppa... Hmmm hmmm!! Not got any tummy problems either which is good news! I'm not gonna beat myself up to much I NEED a break! And some fun! And I WILL get back to it in sept to finish my journey :)
Hope your all having good days xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hey jeni
Don't beat yourself up about it, u haven't gone mad!!! I can't wait either lol xx sounds like u had a fab day n well done on the loss!!! That's great :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thx guys... It just got a little bit worse... I'm hoping Ive got the food and hmm alcohol demons out of the way!! Here's to the next week! God feel I need to get back on LT already! But god that glass of wine was AMAZIN! Sun u wait... It tastes completely different! Lol xx

Cala mera everyone :) xxx

Cala mera to you too sun & everyone :)
Are you at work today sun? Jeni how is your day going? I've just got back from the gym & I'm getting ready to go out , we are off to get our money exchanged& get few last minute bits for the holiday.
I hope you all have a good day x

Ok girls listen to me... REFEED properly! Omfg I'm my own worst enemy I just couldn't bloomin wait to eat n drink could I... Thought I'd be fine.. Just get it over with.... WORSE night of my life :( been up allll night.. Sick about 20 times... Worse stomach/chest/kidney pains ever :( feel better today but so week.. Empty n dizzy.. My son upset I can't take him beach n hubby at work on a 12 hr shift after having about n hours sleep all cos of me!!! Can't believe it was so bad ... Didn't think I was horrendously bad.. But follow it to the letter!! That's me on chicken salad for the whole week for sure! :(

Have a lovely day chan, when do u fly out? Xx
Jeni omg!!! That's bad - hope u r ok x I'm deffo gonna refeed properly - no cheating!!! X

I'm k thx sun... Feeling ALOT better.. To try and put a positive swing on it...! Maybe this needed to happen.. It's out the way there's no way I'm doing it again! Baby weening for me! I'm not hungry at all it was all in the head... Onwards and thin wards! (I don't recommend it tho!!)
Chan so jealous! Wish I was flying to Greece right now! X

Oh Jeni bless you , glad you are better now :)
We fly on Tuesday afternoon around 4 pm I think woohoo :) doubt I'll have wifi on whilst there as it will cost a fortune so I'll catch up with you all in my return :) x

Totally understand Chan! You go and have a fantastic time hun!
Well all I've had today is some fat free Greek yoghurt then for tea I had a chick breast with salad... I'm hoping for a better night! Cos I'm wiped out! Not even a bit of Tom Daley is keeping these eyes open! Hope your all having a good night.. Quiet in here again today where's everyone gone! X

Morning!!! No tummy probs in the night yay!!
Just downloaded it chan I did use it bout a year ago it is a great app.. Good thinking! X

Morning everyone :) done that thing weighing myself n lost a pound!!! One single pound since weds :-( that means I really need to start exercising, I want another stone off by end of this TFR in just over 3 weeks, n that's not gonna happen like that!!!! Boooo. Gonna start walking lol xx

Ps glad to hear u no tummy probs last night jeni x
Chan, not long till Greece!!!! Wooh I'm sooo jealous x

Hi all :)
How are we all today? My bowels haven't been great since re-feed only way been going toilet is through dulcolax surely that's not right? Also I guess it could be due to me not eating so much carbs since my re-feed has ended ?
I've been gym this morning & we just cleaned house from top to bottom :)
Hope you are all having a good day :) x

Back