New Starter

You and me both sun!!! I'd hate to read back through this thread and count! Lol hoping to have a bit more energy next week to start...that's the plan! :)

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Hi all :)
Jeni yay last day tomorrow, your going to be just fine :) & not sure whether to get weighed tomorrow or wait till I'm bk from holiday now :) x

Oh god jeni bet ur soooo excited :) xxx am sooo blinking jealous lol xxx
Right everyone, I have made a decision :) I'm gonna do 4 more weeks TFR instead of 5, n 2 weeks refeed instead of 1. Then, I know I'm gonna put on in Cuba, so when I come back I'm gonna do 2 weeks TFR then trot off to SW!!!
Does that sound like a plan??? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a plan to me!!! So what date you going back on? We can hopefully go through the first couple of weeks together! :)

I get back from cuba 6 oct, it's my birthday the 11th so prob day after that for two weeks xx i still got loads to lose - got still at least 4 stone going.... Anyone??? Free to a good home ;) lol xx

No thanks!!! It's my bday on the 17th sept plan to go back after that Ooo not looking forward to it already! Just made the mistake of watching hairy bikers... Now I'm starved! :(

Oh god I can't wait to eat again!!! Gonna stick to this next 4 weeks but it can't pass fast enough!!!! God mate, ur gonna be back on it before I go to Cuba. I go on 21 sept x

You go girl! Know what u mean I can't even wait til tommorow!!!! If it wasn't for weigh in think I'd just start now! Lol
I can't wait I'm gonna have my first meal on the beach! Gonna go food shopping after weigh in.. That's gonna be Scarey!!!
Sorry if I'm peeing anyone off just to excited!! Also sooo ready for my break from work... After getting up 4 times in the night (dulcolax for ya!) I'm soo having a long lay in tommora! :)
Hope you've all had good days :) Sharon wasn't it weigh day for u? X

Hi Jeni yeah it was I lost 4lbs which makes it 3st 10.5lbs in 9 weeks I'm missing weigh in 10 as going up north but got 2 weeks supply today. Good luck for tomorrow Jeni x

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

I'm not looking forward to eating I walked past the Chinese and chippy before and the smell was vile and made me feel queasy. I've got another 5 months before I even think bout food.

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

Sounds like you got a great plan there Sun & Jeni :)& all the best Roth your weigh in tomorrow Jeni :) hope you are all we tonight x x

Good on ya Sharon.. Your breezing it!! Well done x Know what u mean hubby had a burger last night all I could smell was the fat yuk! Mind you the bacon he cooked to go in it smelt pretty good!

Hi chan!! Hope u r ok. How is refeeding going for you? Tell me what u been eating please :)
Jeni, ur first meal on the beach - how extra fabulous does that sound????!! Xx
Sharon, well done on your loss, you are doing soo well x

Well done for your loss Sharon:) & you go Jeni for walking to the chemist tomorrow :)
Sun my re-feed is going well & my re-feed diary is in the weight loss diary thread& it's been all good so far until today but hey ho I'll make sure I'm better tomorrow :) and it's not long toll we go on holiday next !:) x

Cala mera chan :)

Tee can is? That's how are you :)
Imtrying to write it as it sounds not how the official English spelling would be lol cx
Now I want go learn more Greek lol x

Have a good day all xxx
Jeni enjoy ur food on the beach u lucky so n so xxx

I'm loving the Greek sun :) hehe I can't wait to go on hol now so need it.
Hope you all have a lovely day & enjoy your day Jeni x

morning all! good luck to any of ye who have weigh ins! isnt' it the most amazing day! i'm working till 1, then taking my 3 kiddies plus my niece and nephew to the beach!!!
we live here Dunmore East Tourism Group, Co. Waterford, Ireland and the best times in dunmore are in the beautiful sun or during a storm out in the rain!! we're having a bbq tonight which will be tempting, but i've only got 17 days including today left, so really don't think i should sneak a sausage lol
my aunt lives in paxos, one of the ionian islands off Greece... it's sweltering hot there at the moment!!!

Back