New Starter

xtina134 said:
Thanks Squishy i really want this wk to go in fast i done lipotrim 4yrs ago for 6wks and lost 2stone wen i think bk now ive no idea how i done it lol all i can think of is food. I have a weekend away to Edinburgh at the end of the month, do u think i will b allowed to stop for a wkend?? :)

I did it 5 years ago for my wedding and don't know how I stuck it either! I think it's harder this time round. I think if you need to stop you are meant to do the refeed first so you don't pile in the pounds? I'm not sure though, others on here will have a better idea!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everyone and welcome all u lovely newbies :) I'm Janine and on day 20. There are usually loads of people on here but it's been a little quiet for the last week or so. I thinks it's with the kids going back to school and everything. Hope ur all ok :)

Keep going welsh, it gets so much easier :)

Well just had my 3rd weigh in and lost 3.5lb. Bit gutted but that's 1 stone 8 in 3 weeks :)

Lipotrim4Me said:
Well just had my 3rd weigh in and lost 3.5lb. Bit gutted but that's 1 stone 8 in 3 weeks :)

That's great! 3.5lb is a quarter of a stone! I know what you mean though, it can seem like a small amount on this diet, BUT it would be a huge amount on most other diets! So well done

Ok managed to get through work, even with my colleague sitting behind me eating chips at lunch time!!!! ? but I survived chip free. I've just realized how much I think about food!! All through the day I've been thinking about when my meal is or what I'll have for each meal and then thinking oh no I won't lol I want to have my last shake as late as possible and sleep like a baby.

Welshmama... Deffo use a blender! I've got a magic bullet put loads of Ice in it and it's sooooo much nicer!

Hi all! And welcome newbies!!! Keep going first week the hardest! Great diet!

How's everyone? How's refeed sun? Chan where u at girl?

I'm still being as naughty as ever! But its my last weekend 'on it' big plans!!!(it's my burrfday it's my burfffday!!) Then I've really got to take the plunge and see exactly how much damage I've done! Strangely can't wait to get back on it! :)

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Evening all & welcome on board newbies we wish you all the best on your journey :)
Jannine well done that's a great loss & welsh use an electric hand blender they are great x

Ohh and I know I well doned u on fb janine! But well done again! You've proved I can get back on it!!
Sharon still going strong?! :)

All is great here Jeni& well done Sharon when you are coming on LP Jeni ? I hope you have a wonderful birthday Jeni:). I wonder how Veronica is getting on too! X

Last edited:
Hey buddies missed u!!! I'm still doing fine on eating again, stil managed to stay the same!! But started having 2 shakes a day n an evening meal just till I go on hol, but having wine at w/e etc. think I might come on again after Cuba for 2/3 weeks or so - I really love this diet lol xxx still got my obsession with not eating the wrong foods, I'm determined not to F up my hard work lol xxx jeni have a fabulous birthday xxx chan, hope u r ok hunny, hows things going with you? Xxx
Janine, well done again, keep it up cxxx lastly welcome all u newbies, stick at it n u can have great results, I lost 4 stone 2 pounds in 9 weeks xx

sunshine_72 said:
Hey buddies missed u!!! I'm still doing fine on eating again, stil managed to stay the same!! But started having 2 shakes a day n an evening meal just till I go on hol, but having wine at w/e etc. think I might come on again after Cuba for 2/3 weeks or so - I really love this diet lol xxx still got my obsession with not eating the wrong foods, I'm determined not to F up my hard work lol xxx jeni have a fabulous birthday xxx chan, hope u r ok hunny, hows things going with you? Xxx
Janine, well done again, keep it up cxxx lastly welcome all u newbies, stick at it n u can have great results, I lost 4 stone 2 pounds in 9 weeks xx

Hi buddy we have missed you more & glad to see you are doing well :) things are going great with me still , I'm keeping up with the healthy eating & going to the gym on a regular basis & I have lost another 1.5lbs & now weigh 12st7.5 & I'm hoping by end of December to go down to 12st , keep in touch everyone & all the best to all you newbies, stick to it & you will achieve great results :) x

Omg can't believe you two!! Why haven't I got your attitude?!! F***ed up big time! So pleased and proud of u! Maybe I wasn't on it long enough but determined to get back on! It was planned the day after my bday and now there's a music festival next w'end it looks like I HAVE to go to! Ohh god! Excuses excuses!! But week after that!!

Hello everyone, wanted to say hi! I'm a newbie and I'm starting the diet tomorrow and I'm quite excited lol

Just wanted to ask a question regarding drinking water. Can you add anything to rather than just drinking plain water?

Hi everyone been awhile since I have been on here, Sharon see your still doing great, Jeni I have a magic bullet too aren't they brilliant, Chan your doing amazing, I was supposed to be doing a major keep fit this week before my hols on sunday but fell down the stairs and sprained my knee a.d ankle so feeling sorry for myself. Veronica have a great time in cuba I think I will be doing the same and coming back on here after my hols for a couple of weeks. Yummy mymmy it has to be plain water I am afraid

Back