New Starter

Hello everyone, wanted to say hi! I'm a newbie and I'm starting the diet tomorrow and I'm quite excited lol

Just wanted to ask a question regarding drinking water. Can you add anything to rather than just drinking plain water?
Hi Want.to.be.a.yummy.mummy! :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good first day today and the rest of the week too.

You could try dunking a peppermint tea bag into very cold water. I've only done it a couple of times, but found it very refreshing. I only gave it a few dunks then took it out so that it doesn't get too strong. Make sure that if you do buy peppermint tea that it's only peppermint leaves and doesn't have anything else added to it.

Good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

hey everyone! glad to see everyone is keeping well, there have been some serious weight losses on here while i'lve been away!!! i'm back from the wedding and had an absolute ball! it was so great!i felt great in the dress and it was wonderful, all my family noticed i'd lost the weight and i just felt so proud! still not sure what to do with regard to carryoning on, a lot of peopel have said that they don't think i should loose any more, my size 14 jeans are loose on me today, i weighed myself this morning and despite some serious nights on the drink and 3 large (fist night 3 course, 2nd night at wedding 6 course, and 3rd night away 3 course) meals, numberous bottles of wine & gin, i seem to have lost weight??? weighed at my grandpas today and i'm 12 stone 3 lbs..... my goal was 11 stone 9 lbs as i'm 5' 9''.... what do you reckon? will i jump onbaord full ltr for another few weeks or just see how i level out now and see if i can maintain this weight?

Hi all,
Can't believe some of the same trimmers are still going, well done to you all.. Unfortunately I really tried but "failed" After my holiday and my daughters wedding, I tried to restart last week but it just went to the old me.. Iv had a small gain of 4lb but it feels like 14lb I'm totally bloated all the time and feel like "****". Iv got 6 days of LT and really need to get back on track, I was doing great and after reading how well your all doing and what you've all lost, I keep thinking if only I would of got back on the shakes, but I kept thinking ill just have 2 shakes and and a low carb tea, but it just spiralled back to eating whatever was in front of me, I clearly was not ready to re-feed. I found LT so easy first time round but trying to get back on it is a major struggle for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you done really well to have only put on four pound mini x you would get that and more off in a week :) x x I'm awake with a funny tum and reading through this thread it's the dreaded need a pooh tum lol

Hey guys how we all doing? Haven't been on with work etc still eating now and iv used all my shakes as of yesterday so I'm on my own after near three weeks with 1 shake and two healthy ish meals. I'm making good choices but also having a treat but only like a healthy trea t mayb once or twice a week.
Iv stayed the same and that's with no exercise but running around the shop floor like a blue arse fly ha.
I'm hoping to move house soon and holding out on that to start exercising cause il set up a room in the house instead of a cold damp garage :( I have done a few Eve's for 15 mins on it but that's all:(.
That's me guys how's everyone else doing?? A lot of new ppl on board do best of luck guys on an amazing life changing journey xx chan how you doin with you exercise etc??

Morning everyone. Hope ur all well. I had a dodgy couple of days (never caved) but am fine now. Iv come to a decision tho.....I'm gonna refeed on Wednesday. One of my best friends husband starts Chemo in a couple of weeks and they have asked us out for a meal be fore it starts and he feels too unwell. They don't get out much because one of there sons has problems too so don't want to let her down and to be honest, it will be nice to get out. That will mean I am of the plan for 3 weeks and then on holiday for a week. When we get back, I'm gonna try slim and save instea of Lipotrim. Iv been looking into it and it's amazing! People I know of who are on it have had the same losses as me or more! They get to eat bars that taste nice, and meal packs like spag Bol and chicken curry. Iv been told they taste quite nice to do I'm at leat gonna give it a try :) oh and it's cheaper than Lipotrim, plus ur allowed 150ml of milk a day and 200g of certain veg! It's a keto diet so the losses are fab x

Welshmamma said:
Oh god I've eaten a bap!!!! I knew being at home would be tough! Was making lunch for my kids and bam I ate one!!!!!!! I'm gutted now :(((

This is a really hard diet! Don't beat urself up about it. Just forget about it and move on :)

al30 said:
Hi everyone been awhile since I have been on here, Sharon see your still doing great, Jeni I have a magic bullet too aren't they brilliant, Chan your doing amazing, I was supposed to be doing a major keep fit this week before my hols on sunday but fell down the stairs and sprained my knee a.d ankle so feeling sorry for myself. Veronica have a great time in cuba I think I will be doing the same and coming back on here after my hols for a couple of weeks. Yummy mymmy it has to be plain water I am afraid

Hi al I'm sorry to hear about your knee & ankle injury & hope you are better soon :)x

chub said:
hey everyone! glad to see everyone is keeping well, there have been some serious weight losses on here while i'lve been away!!! i'm back from the wedding and had an absolute ball! it was so great!i felt great in the dress and it was wonderful, all my family noticed i'd lost the weight and i just felt so proud! still not sure what to do with regard to carryoning on, a lot of peopel have said that they don't think i should loose any more, my size 14 jeans are loose on me today, i weighed myself this morning and despite some serious nights on the drink and 3 large (fist night 3 course, 2nd night at wedding 6 course, and 3rd night away 3 course) meals, numberous bottles of wine & gin, i seem to have lost weight??? weighed at my grandpas today and i'm 12 stone 3 lbs..... my goal was 11 stone 9 lbs as i'm 5' 9''.... what do you reckon? will i jump onbaord full ltr for another few weeks or just see how i level out now and see if i can maintain this weight?

Hi chub,

Well done on your weight losses so far & I know decision is yours but if you can just keep with the healthy eating & exercise & you will lose more over time :) x

jeni3075 said:
Omg can't believe you two!! Why haven't I got your attitude?!! F***ed up big time! So pleased and proud of u! Maybe I wasn't on it long enough but determined to get back on! It was planned the day after my bday and now there's a music festival next w'end it looks like I HAVE to go to! Ohh god! Excuses excuses!! But week after that!!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Jeni pal you are coming back on LP so don't worry about it & we will support you through it x

minime2012 said:
Hi all,
Can't believe some of the same trimmers are still going, well done to you all.. Unfortunately I really tried but "failed" After my holiday and my daughters wedding, I tried to restart last week but it just went to the old me.. Iv had a small gain of 4lb but it feels like 14lb I'm totally bloated all the time and feel like "****". Iv got 6 days of LT and really need to get back on track, I was doing great and after reading how well your all doing and what you've all lost, I keep thinking if only I would of got back on the shakes, but I kept thinking ill just have 2 shakes and and a low carb tea, but it just spiralled back to eating whatever was in front of me, I clearly was not ready to re-feed. I found LT so easy first time round but trying to get back on it is a major struggle for me :(

Don't beat yourself over it minime it's only few pounds & can be lost in no time & gl with the rest of your journey :) x

angel1986 said:
Hey guys how we all doing? Haven't been on with work etc still eating now and iv used all my shakes as of yesterday so I'm on my own after near three weeks with 1 shake and two healthy ish meals. I'm making good choices but also having a treat but only like a healthy trea t mayb once or twice a week.
Iv stayed the same and that's with no exercise but running around the shop floor like a blue arse fly ha.
I'm hoping to move house soon and holding out on that to start exercising cause il set up a room in the house instead of a cold damp garage :( I have done a few Eve's for 15 mins on it but that's all:(.
That's me guys how's everyone else doing?? A lot of new ppl on board do best of luck guys on an amazing life changing journey xx chan how you doin with you exercise etc??

Hi angel :)
Glad to hear you are doing so well & keeping up with healthy eating :) & exercise & even if it's a bit of exercise it's better then none& I do the same with the occasional treat once or twice a week & I'm doing well & keeping up with the exercise I go gym 2-3times per week :) x

Welshmamma said:
Oh god I've eaten a bap!!!! I knew being at home would be tough! Was making lunch for my kids and bam I ate one!!!!!!! I'm gutted now :(((

It's ok welsh forget about it & keep going best of luck with rest of your journey x

Back