New Starter

It feels easier to me Rachael, hope I'm not gonna get a big slap round the chops sometime soon!!
Nite everyone - another day - DONE!!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

minime2012 said:
Hi, sorry janine only just seen your reply my email is [email protected]
Thanks

Just sent them again :) if they aren't in your inbox then check your spam and other folders. Sometimes they get sent there x

Good morning guys, getting ready for weigh in number 1 - chat laters n all have a good day xxx

Morning all :)

Miserable weather , but I still decided to wear my shorts & flip flops today lol & i am on a training course all so despite hating the peanut flapjacks I'm going to have two!

Veronica all the best with your weigh in :)& I'll catch you all later & I hope you all have a good day x

Morning everyone. Here's to another 100% day :)

Good look Veronica....not that you need it :) x

Well ladies, weigh in 1 done...... I can't believe it, only lost 16 pounds!!!!!
I'm ecstatic!! I really am :) xxx

Well done sun ??it may be raining but you must be shining with a 16lb loss in week 1, thought I did good with 12lb loss week 1!!!! Keep it up.
ME

Week 1 - 12lb
Week 2 - 3lb
Week 3 - 5lb
Week 4 - 5lb
Week 5 - ?

So made up for u Veronica! That's amazing x

I am still smiling - I love this diet!!! It's all worth it ladies xxxx
Thanks for ur comments

How is everyone doing today? Needless to say I still amazing n very focused now :) we are all gonna stick at it n disappear before people's eyes :)
My colleague said to me today that when we were chatting yesterday, she noticed my face had gone thinner but didn't wanna say anything in case not lost much!! A week n people are noticing - what other diet gives results like that???! Love it. X

Woow....that's amazing sunshine and it's so good to hear you so motivated.
My day has been a little better today, still hungry but not as miserable x

Asal thank you. Glad to hear you're feeling better today, and also glad that even u have been feeling really crap, you have stuck at it :)
Ten out of ten for you xx

Back