New Starter

Yeah jeni, I'm feeling great these last couple if days, do think I'm gonna venture to gym, get some abs n Zumba classes in!! Xx. Aaaaw wish we all lived near each other, we could all go together :-( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had my soup and i think it's really helped, thanks so so much i really appreciate it!! Watching a film now with my big sunglasses on :) feel loads better. You're little stars.x

16lb Sun wow wow wow that's your first stone and more blasted away well done you!x

Thank u daisy, so happy :)
N even happier that ur ok now - little wobbles be gone!!!!
Xxxx

Haha very surprised but they are evaporated! You're magic!
After the surgery today i came home dosed up on pain killers and every time i was about to fall asleep i could see a fork of food coming towards my month and id wake up suddenly Haha! Think that sparked my wobble off, blugh food!

Haha well u come out the winner :) xxx
How long u planning to stay on the diet?

Just 8 more weigh ins so ten weeks in total till my holiday then might move over to slim and save :)
When i actually put it that way it seems no time at all!

Well done Daisy for not caving in & my weigh in is on Monday too:) ps maybe half way through or at end of our journey we ought to all meet somewhere mutual & catch up :) how are we all this evening?x I defo need to buy some fibre clear Jeni is it working well for u?x

Aw Chan wouldn't it be so cool to meet up! Wish you were all here in Dublin!

Your all doing so well!!! Keep it up....your my free support group. Haha x

Lol Rachel so did I!!! Fish n chips!!! Aw yeh sun that would be great!! You've all motivated me this far just need the motivation for exercise!!
Well done daisy! Another day gone!!
Chan that's a great idea... We'll have a 'skinny' meet up!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Ooh daisy similar to me, I'm doing to 12 sept then re feed before my hol x
Chan, we all so have to meet up sometime - I bet my life we are the friendliest thread on this forum xxx

I know I've said it before but Deffo wouldn't of come this far without you all xx
Another day DONE!! Night night gorgeous girlies :)

week 1 -10lbs

Chan81 said:
Well done Daisy for not caving in & my weigh in is on Monday too:) ps maybe half way through or at end of our journey we ought to all meet somewhere mutual & catch up :) how are we all this evening?x I defo need to buy some fibre clear Jeni is it working well for u?x

Sorry chan,,, yes deffinately helping... I put one big scoop in a glass of water in morning.. Completely tasteless... Then big scoop in my shake in the evening.. Not had any troubles since... Don't get me wrong.. Not 'normal'! But deffinately helps to go and more comfortably to be completely blunt!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Thank u all for being there, each and everyone of u are amazing :)
Goodnight n happy dreams xxxxx

Cheers for getting back to me Jeni , I'll defo buy some on my next weigh in:).
Night night ladies & well done for another day, great support team indeed:) sweet dreams to all x

Hi Sarah,
Well done for adding that and good luck with sorting your self out first and quite rightly getting your balance right is far more important as you've shown you can do LT so there will be lots of us still here when your ready to come back ready to try again,
Take care

Mini

Back