New Starter

Jeni weekends boooo, hence why I have taken overtime - guess what I'm doing? Saturday, 8 in morning till 8 at night, when I get home from that, takeaway n wine will be last thing on my mind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hang In there asal!! Your not hungry you just want food!! As do I!! Your doing so well.. Early night?
Omg sun that's gonna be a long day! I think I need to make plans so I'm not bored...

week 1 -10lbs

We're off to the cinema on Saturday so that's gonna be a challenge but I'm sure I'll be fine with my water. Lol, then a chill day on Sunday so I should be fine :)

Oo rach I'm feeling for you!
Maybe I should get a weekend job?!!
Actually janine that's a good IDEa I might do that my son wants to see spiderman..waste a few hours! No popcorn tho hmmmmm??!!
I know asal I never realised how much food was advertised on tv it's unbelievable!! Even my book has no escape!! Ana just went for dinner at mums ... Omg if you know what I mean!! I could taste that beef wellington and sweet potatoes! Anyway sorry NO FOOD TALK!!
We're all doing amazing and I'm do proud of us all x "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" Kate moss!

week 1 -10lbs

The chemist gave me the breath strips.. (day Lewis) can't remember what they're called and they're at work sorry! Don't know about the breath spray.. Some people say its fine and others don't!! I used it the other night.. Felt I HAD to!! But have tried not to use it since... Your mouth feeling as fresh as mine then??!!! My tongue has gone from being a disgusting yellow to a disgusting green even black in places! Omfg never seen anything so disgusting!! Can't even bear to show my husband of 16 years!! NICE!!! Wierd tho some days I feel my breath is rank others it seems fine.. But not easy to smell your own breath lol

week 1 -10lbs

Know what you mean about the tongue, what's the deal there? I was looking at mine in a magnifying mirror! Oh dear...

I'm doing to the 12th sept then re-feeding then Cuba on 21 sept.
Hope I can stick it tho!!! Only another 10 weeks lol xx
I'm jealous of the guy at work who is starting re-feeding on Monday......
It's weird I'm not hungry, but I'm missing the feeling of different foods in my mouth, textures and flavours n just chewing!!!
But, enjoying that lot too much got me here, so we just taking a little break aren't we ladies??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back