New Starter

Awwww hugs Veronica x I must admit, my fella is fine with the diet but he does keep offering me stuff and then saying....oh yea, sorry. I had a go at him the other day because he said..."I know your on your diet but do u just want 1 sandwich?" and he couldn't understand why I got upset. Men aye!!!!!

Also today I had to make cooking and cakes for my daughters school fate and I never even licked the spoon! Haha

Hi Veronica:),

I am not feeling too good tonight, I feel extremely bloated& my tummy was constantly rumbling after having my last shake of the day& so I decided to have a little nap & i have woken up worse as I now feel sick :-( x

Aw Im sorry to hear your both having a hard time :( sadly Im no different, really struggling tonight i just wish i could sleep until the morning cos i know it'll get harder as the evening stretches on.
Really sorry to be Daisymoanyarse the past two days i really think its so hard being off work!
X

Aww let's all be moaners together huh!! Totally agree daisy if I could go to sleep at 7 I would!!
Chan you sure it's not 'toilet'? Cos that's exactly how I was the other night.. Very nearly sick n everything :( hugs **
24 sun! :0 u go girl!!Lol but yeh might be a reason he's not taking very seriously.. Bet he's all like you don't need to diet?! You look great to me!! That's why we love em huh! But he's gotta understand you are doing this for you.. And your very serious!! That's what I've said and think its got into him these last few days..I think he's actually in shock I've gone 2 wks without eating!!
Yup weigh day tomorrow!! Although it's the dreaded week 2 I'm still excited!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Hey rach!! How was your long shift?! That's so great your getting compliments already!! I can't wait!!!

week 1 -10lbs

rachael1664 said:
Welcome joi and mumtorudy this place is a god send!!!! How's everyone feeling? I have had so much attention from people in work today gobsmacked at my loss so I'm embarrassed but delighted lol. Hope you're feeling ok jeni and GL to you and LT4M tomorrow!!! Sharon that's amazing!!!!! Xxx

Thank you. I'm so excited, it feels like Xmas! Haha sad cow I am, I know. Lol x

They just said come over whenever so it will be about 10 :)

Jen n janine GL for tomorrow n post as soon as u can cos it keeps us all motivated n excited :)
Rachael that's so good, what other motivator do u need??
I feel fine now, talked to him, he great most at time but hey ho that's the male species for ta, whatever their age!!! Tho gotta think he bit different as he pursued me relentlessly n I was big then as well, n him being the skinniest bf I ever had - but the one I love the most lol. What happened - vin diesel was my ideal man??! ;)

Anyways - I have to tell but I just had quite a good number 2 lmao xxx

Chan, hugs darling, we are putting our bodies thro a lot u know, bound to retaliate but we are strong!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not Jeni I'll check with chemist on Monday & call Lipotrim tomorrow, I've just thought that yesterday & today I had a flapjack at lunchtime but only had half of it & yesterday during training I only managed to eat half at breakfast & half at dinner so that might be the reason?!! Hope you are all well x

Maybe chan.. You know your body..But don't let it go on to long Hun x
Glad you've sorted it sun.. If not rach's idea is a good one!!
Oo rach 3 days... That's how long I went and it was NOT good!!!
Yay sun tho!! V pleased for you!!
Well I'll be waiting janine!! Mines at 1pm.. I'll make sure I get straight on cos you guys are the first I wanna tell!!! And I know how excited I am when I hear yours... Breaks up waiting a week for ur own!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

And rach... Revel in it!! That's amazing!! Know what u mean I get all blushy!! But we better get used to it huh!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Oh god hate to put a downer on the evening but I just had a sinking feeling... Although its weigh day tomorrow.. It's also Friday... No Friday feeling :( then the weekend... Cannot believe I am now not looking forward to weekends!!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Back