New Starter

I been doing an excel spreadsheet detailing how long I got left, how long done, in days n weeks, noting weight loss so I have 67 days to go :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol because he's heard rumours rach!! It's apperently guaranteed to get you sleeping with your husband again haha!! I finished book 1 last night book 2 was meant to come with the asda delivery SOLD OUT argghhhhhhhhh!!
Ooo liverpool nice.. I'm from Blackpool! A lot of northernors in this thread!! Live in cornwall now tho... Back up that way in August.. Chester then Blackpool for a few days.. Hope the weather gets a bit better!! No holiday abroad for me to look forward to this year :( unlike some sun! Don't mind.. This year is all about getting skinny ey!

Lost 15lbs

I too am a northener bradford!!

Week 1 -11lb

Lmao jeni get a kindle £8 for the 3 of them!!!! I only say Liverpool coz no one every knows southport but you will no doubt know southport. I used to work in Lytham!!! I can't believe you live in Cornwall!!!! South west is my most Fav part of the country were looking to move down to Devon or Cornwall in 5 yrs. we've just got bk from perranporth x x soooooo jealous!!!!

I'm up in barrow in Furness for a few days in august to Jeni. Which ain't far from Blackpool I'm up in Preston in a few weeks.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

Booooooooo Rachael!!! Leeds rhinos!!!! All way lol

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

Rach course I know southport! My family have lived there all their lives! Been many times! Love a bit of shopping on lord street!! My uncle has just moved to Chester from southport tho that's why I'm going up there in aug.. My nan moved up there to live with him this year.. Miss her lots!
God just cooked my son and his friend a very unhealthy chicken burger, chips and beans! And hubby pie chips and beans.. With lots of bread n butter... God I'm salavating! But made my choc shake with lots of ice in my magic bullet and it was the best so far!!! Now where's the febreeze......lol

Lost 15lbs

Ooh I am jealous u living down there,like Rachael says its a beautiful part of the country :) xxx

Oh jeni, I couldn't cope with all that cooking, but I have to contend with Ash having a bottle of wine tonight :-(
N to rub my nose in it I have to go n pick it booo xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Barrow in Furness.. The lakes isn't it? Not to keen on Preston soooo busy Sharon!! Hate driving round there!! But love the big shopping village there.. Deepdale x

Lost 15lbs

I'm in Huddersfield & course know we're Southport is :) I've just made my OH vegetable curry with brown rice & drooling lol
Veronica I got 30 days to go :)
How is everyone doing?x

Omg sun make him get it!! When I had to go asda last weekend I practically ran past the booze isle!

Lost 15lbs

You all live in decent parts of the country. I'm jealous being here in the only place that people recognise because of 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps! Haha

Back