New Starter

Yeah by lakes Jen. I'm only going to Preston to meet my mam at deepdale retail park as my daughter Brogan is spending 2 weeks holidays up in Barrow with her grandparents. As I live in Birmingham Preston is sort of half between the two. We do it every school holidays.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

hi im new and really having trouble understanding how this site works. it says i have 64 new post but cant find how to access them :( any help would be much appreciated. im on day 5 of ss and its very hard today so looking for a little inspiration :)

Yea, Runcorn Jeni. Rachel we were in southport a couple of weeks ago. We love it but it's different login there isn't it. Everyone loves Llandudno but I used to live there and it's not the same as it was years ago. X

I am gonna do chan, I will have my choc shake n a glass of sparkling water xx
Drat gonna have to get something in for his brekky as well booo x bet he wants cheese toasty - yummy yummy xx
Chan, 30 days now that's so soon, am jealous lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lovely Sharon! Always do my Xmas shopping at deepdale!! Yeh that's what I've heard rach.. Think that's why my uncle moved,,, Llandudno! Haven't been in years but use to caravan there when I was little loved it!
Omg so have we all got the cleanest houses or what!! Actually I don't ever remember mine being quite so clean! Even did under the beds today!
Step children rach? I've got 3! Bought my hubs 2 boys up since they were 4... Both have recently moved out with they're girlfriends.. Must say things a lot quiter and easier for me these days!

Lost 15lbs

Welcome Jena! You'll get to know your way round the site pretty quick but we're here to help hun! X

Lost 15lbs

Hey Racheal don't mind me asking how old are you?

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

Back